༺ 7 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

"Hey," Jean says, entering the room.

"Hey," I reply, attempting a smile.

"Ignore him," he advises. "It's much easier that way."

"How can I ignore him though?" I ask, shifting in the chair to face him. "He's everywhere. It's like he goes out of his way to say something to get me riled up."

"I know," Jean sighs, unsure what to do.

"Is he really that mad that I didn't find him attractive when we first met? His ego is so large that something as minute as that can hurt him? That's absolutely ridiculous." I throw my hands up in the air in frustration.

"I don't want to make excuses for him, but maybe he was going through something at the time, and you only made it worse. So now he associates you with that bad thing."

I stare at Jean in disbelief. "You can't be serious."

"Hey," he laughs. "I'm just spitballing here."

"Get a grip, Jean," I playfully nudge him. "The guy's ego is bigger than this damn villa. He's just an insecure man-child."

"Whatever you say gorgeous," Jean smirks. "I won't argue with you."

"Say that again," I softly smile. There are stars in my eyes, I just know it. "I could get used to that."

"Say what?" he coos, leaning in closer to me. "That you're absolutely breathtaking? Or that I'd be a fool to argue with someone as pretty, spectacular, funny, dazzling—

In an instant, I cut him off by gently kissing his soft lips. He lifts me up and out of the seat, placing me on his lap. My knees are on either side of his legs, barely fitting in the cushioned armchair. His hands are tightly gripping my ass, but I don't care.

As the kiss deepen, I subconsciously grind against his growing bulge. "Mmm," he hums, gently biting my bottom lip. I loudly moan from the unique sensation, granting him access to slip his tongue inside my mouth. The action sends shivers down my spine, and for a brief second, I feel myself convulse.

Naturally, my hands grip the back of his hair, ruffling his perfectly slicked hair. As he pulls back, he moves one of his hands to grab my nape as he places sloppy, tender kisses down the side of my neck.

"Jean," I moan, unable to control the lewd noises that escape my mouth.

"Yes, gorgeous?" he asks, looking up at me with those intense, honey-brown eyes. "Would you like me to pay attention to someplace else?"

"Mhm," I nod, biting my bottom lip in anticipation.

"Jean? Y/n?" Sasha yells. "Are you guys in—Oh!"