༺ 10 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

A bed!

I have to share a bed with Eren Jaeger.

What was he thinking? 

We hate each other!

"Y/n!" Sasha calls out. "Bridget said it's time for another one of those challenge things."

"Can we just get a break?" I sigh, throwing on a pair of shorts and heading to the main deck."

"How are you feeling?" she asks, linking arms with me.

"Awful. I have yet to speak with Jean," I frown, unsure of what I should say to him.

"I don't want to make matters worse, but the kiss combined with the recoupling suggests that you two don't truly hate each other as much as you claim." She winces slightly, as though she was waiting for me to pinch her or something.

"You don't think I know that?" I sigh. 

"Calm down babe," she says quickly, reassuringly stroking my arm. "We'll figure this out. Don't worry."

"Mkay," I say, nodding as I stroll out onto the sunny deck. Everyone immediately whips their heads in our direction.

"Took you long enough," Jackie snaps.

"Don't start," Sasha retorts, tightening her grip around my arm.

"Welcome ladies," Bridget says, smiling brightly. "I hope you're all ready for the first challenge."

"How do these things work?" Connie inquires. "Is it like a girl vs boy kinda thing?"

"Actually Constance," Bridget says.

"Constance?" Connie gawks, cutting her off.

Jean, Armin, and Eren snicker to themselves, knowingly up to no good.

"That's what Eren said you prefer to be called," Bridget responds innocently, looking around for the culprit.

"Just stick with Connie," Connie sneers, giving the three boys a dirty look.

"Sorry," Bridget says, trying to contain her giggles. "Let's all walk over to the beach and I'll further explain the rules."

I cling tightly to Sasha, hoping to avoid any and all interactions with Jean and Eren.

"So did everyone stay in the same couple?" I whisper, observing who everyone was walking with.

"Actually a few people switched up. After you two left, it was Connie's turn to pick. And he...um...picked me," she softly replies, slightly blushing.

"What?!" I practically scream. "You and Connie?"

"Keep your voice down!" Sasha shouts, slapping my arm.