𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 {44}

˜"*°•.˜"*°•【1 Month Later】˜"*°•.˜"*°•

Today is the day your grounding ends. Everything's normal between you and your brothers...actually...it's perfect. 

As for Jungkook, you guys barely talk. And you miss him so bad. literally everything reminds you of him. 

"Miss Y/n...your brothers have called you for lunch." A maid called out as your head shot towards her. 

"They're eating lunch at home?" The maid nodded as you skipped to the dining room. 

"Hey princess" Namjoon smiled as he flipped the plate in front of him. "Hi oppa!" Jin smiled and made himself comfortable on the chair. 

One of the maids, placed a tray of cookies as your expression turned into a pout. 

Then, while the fridge was open, you managed to get a glance of the banana milk. Again, you frown. 

Then you raised your hand to eat, but...your eyes fell on the bracelet he gave, making you groan. 

"What happened?" Jin asked, stuffing his face with the japchae that was on the table as there was red sauce near his lips. 

"Nothing"

"She probably misses her friends hyung. Now that the grounding is over, of course she will be with them 24/7." Namjoon said, teasing you. 

"Actually...no. I wanna spend the weekend with you both...that's if, you're free" You smiled. 

Bright and elated smiles captured their faces as they paused eating for a bit. 

"I know we ended this issue a month back but...I'm sorry again. Not only was I wrong, but i disrespected you both too"

"You did...but it's all forgiven, Princess. You've really proved yourself." Namjoon resumed his food while Jin nodded in agreement. 

-- 

After food, you guys gathered around and played taboo. 

Meanwhile your buzzing phone which was in the closet upstairs, worried the caller.

--

Few Days Later

"Can I go to Yeji's?" You asked your brothers who were leaving for work. 

"Be back home by...?" Namjoon asked as he closed the zipper to his laptop bag. 

"7:30...8:00 max." You ran to your room to get ready as you heard the main door shut. 

Me: 

Hey can we meet at your condo?

Kookie 💟

I have work

Me: 

Awh :( I was missing you. Let's try tomorrow. ByeBye, I love you

The reason you couldn't talk to him these days is that you kept your phone away to focus on studies to satisfy your brothers. And him being pissed was a bit understandable. 

--

His phone rang and expression turned into a frown. 

"What" He asked, roughly with a cold tone. 

"Are you mad...?" The honey voice spoke up making him roll his eyes. 

"No. I have work. Bye-"

"Kookie wait!...just listen!" The text didn't satisfy you so you decided to call him. 

"Y/n, I'm busy! I have work to do"

"Where are you right now?" You asked. 

"Condo" again, a dry reply. 

"Can I come over?" You asked,  hesitantly. 

"Do whatever you want" 

You mumbled a quick 'bye' before leaving. 

Jungkook was hoping that you would come, so he didn't deny. His ego wouldn't let him call you. 

--

he opened the door and without even glancing at you, went back to his laptop. 

You sighed, knowing that he's mad at you. 

You walked towards the couch and wrapped your arms around his neck. He inhaled your scent but chose to ignore your actions. 

"Kookieeee~~ are you mad at me" 

"No" 

"Do you hate me" You pout, internally cringing at yourself but like pacifying him was important. 

How badly he wanted to hug you back, and kiss your head and say "no" but instead, all you heard was a dry 'no'

"I was thinking we could have a date here...y'know...cook something together and then have a candle-lit dinner" You took the laptop away from his lap and replaced your head. 

Damn he has thicc thighs. So comfortable 

You mentally squealed but were interrupted when he took a file and scanned it.

You were clearly not used to having 0 attention. 

"Can you just listen to me!" You said, a bit frustrated this time. 

"No, i have work" That...was...the...last...straw. 

"You know what?! fine! just stick to your stupid work! I'm leaving!" You got up and stormed off. 

"Byeee" Jungkook said monotonously. 

This was the first time he cared about someone being mad at him. Although he didn't show it, he clearly wanted to stop you. 

I AM SO MAD AT THAT STUPID GUY. WHY DOES HE DATE ME WHEN HE HAS HIS STUPID LAPTOP THAT STUPID TAILLESS BUNNY. 

You stomped your foot and just went home instead. 

To Be Continued ~~

Lowkey a filler but ok.

Im so sorry about this guys-

BTW THERES SMTH IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. LYYYYY BUTTERZ.