Late-night walk

I got off work around 1:00 am and no buses were running that late, so I walked home. I called my parents before leaving the diner and then put my headphones in and started to walk. When i was nearly home a man stops me. 

The man: What is a pretty girl like you doing walking alone at night?

I ignore him and pick up my pace, he stops his car onto the sidewalk and puts me into his car. I scream and he hits me once knocking me out. I wake up in a dark bedroom, with a few candles for light. I scream and it seems like no one hears me, I bang on walls and windows screaming. My screaming is interrupted when a man in an all-black suit with a dark red tie and a white shirt, clears his throat. 

"Who are you and why am I here?" I seemed to nearly scream at the stranger but my voice was weak so it was more of a whisper 

"You, princess are here because I wanted you for a long time. I've watched you walk home for months, waiting for a night for you to walk home alone.. and tonight, well I got lucky."

I had no words for him, he walks into the room more and hangs his jacket on a hook. 

"Look here sweetheart, I have some rules and you will follow them." He now towers over me as I try to stand my tallest and even that wasn't enough. 

"My name is Eddie, you will refer to me as sir. No sir yes sir type situation." He pauses to look at me and then continues "Right now all you have is this mattress. You be good for a week, I add something to the room. Whatever you request. Understood" 

I finally find room for words 

"Why me?"

"I've been looking to marry a beautiful young lady like yourself, so I look for one every night. I stopped when I saw you, leading your friend across that street. I knew you could be a leader, like me. Then I saw the way you acted when walking with males, and I notice you are submissive to males... Perfect."

"Beauty and submission. Nice." 

Before I can get more words out a hand knocks me to the cold hard cement floors. I stutter over my words to see that he now stood over me with cold eyes. 

"You will respect me... You will learn to or die." He pulls out a gun and I close my eyes waiting to die. Instead, I hear his footsteps leave the room. I cry until I fall asleep.