Progress I guess

Eddie has been yelling at me all day and I can't do anything. I feel helpless. Hopeless. 

"Sir, I'm sorry I'm trying," I said from the tile floor where blood from my mouth lay 

"YOU'RE NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH! NOW GET UP AND TRY IT AGAIN!!" 

I weakly get off my bedroom floor and wipe my mouth. I point the gun at the fake victim's head, my hands shaking, vision blurry. 

"If you're going to be my wife and stay alive you're going to need to know how to kill a man!"

I shoot and actually shoot it in the head after missing 20 times. I've shot the stomach, the wall, the arm, and everything but the cotton body's head. I've been with Eddie 2 years now. My room looks like a real room. A bathroom, a tv with cable, a real bed, a nightstand, a kitchenette, a "living room" area. We have a daughter.. she's 1,  sleeping upstairs. 

Eddie and I walk down to my room and he ices my wounds 

"I'm sorry princess. I get upset when I feel you aren't listening." 

"It's okay." I take the ice pack from his hand and get down off the sink, he follows me to the room. 

"Papa.." I nearly whisper 

"Yes?" 

I hand him a pregnancy test

"Suprise" 

He puts his hand on my belly 

"Pregnant? Why didn't you say anything... I wouldn't have.." 

"It's okay, you hit me when I was pregnant with Sunny and she is perfectly fine."

"I'm sorry. I won't hit you anymore" 

Yeah right until I mess up again. 

He picks up a picture of me with my last pregnancy. 

"I remember how happy you were when we first found out." 

He smiles "Yeah. A papa." 

"