💖Judge Rules💖

💖 Follow community account and host's personal account: (Required)Rose-Gold_Community SamMariLu

Rose-Gold_Community
SamMariLu

💖 Follow co-hosts: (Optional, but appreciated)
-snowine
TanviSowgandika
-dxmon_quxxn-

💖 Add these awards to your private library and a public reading list to receive updates. (Required)

💖 Give the awards book (with link) a shout-out on your message board. (Required)

💖 Vote on chapters and tag as many people as you can in the Tag Fest chapter. (Optional, but appreciated, and the commenter with the most people tagged by the time the entries are closed will receive a shout-out on these awards and prizes)

💖 Fill out the "Judge Form" in the chapter after the following, "Judging Criteria.

💖 Must be a part of the community. If you aren't already, join via the book titled "Rose Gold Community | HIRING BOOK". We have options for people to join if they don't have Discord as well!

💖 Must be fluent in English, but it doesn't necessarily have to be your first language.

💖 You are allowed to be a participant as well, but you will not be assigned any stories in the genre you enter your story/stories in as a participant, so don't request to judge in any genre that you've entered a story in.

💖 You are allowed to follow the authors of the stories you are assigned to and vote on their chapters, but don't comment criticism on them. They will receive their feedback when results are posted, so just wait until then.

💖 Though you will be asked your preferred genres to critique, I cannot promise that they will be granted to you. I will do my best to adjust to your requests, but my abilities will be swayed by popular demand and amount of stories in particular genres. Your preferred range or stories (which will be abided by) may affect this distribution as well.

💖 Stories will be assigned to you by the hostess, samantha-writes. (Email: samanthalusianwrites@gmail.com; Discord: @SamMariLu#4744; Instagram: @sammarilu.writes)

💖 If you've read some of the stories assigned to you prior to these awards, please let me know. Chances are that changes won't be made, but if possible, there will be adjustments so there is very little bias.

💖 Critiques will be at least 300 words long, and the hostess (SamMariLu) will look over your critiques to make sure they cover appropriate topics of the story and provide constructive, not deconstructive, criticism.

💖 You will NOT have the option to be anonymous, meaning that the authors will follow you.

💖 You will be assigned to read all stories of one or more genres, which means you will most likely have to read stories with mature content. Judges are highly advised to apply only if they are okay with this.

💖 Password: your favorite city (or city you would love to live in)

💖 Refrain from being biased in your critiques. If you do so, your feedback will be replaced and you will receive no credit for being a judge.

💖 Use constructive criticism only. Any deconstructive criticism will result in your feedback being removed.

💖 Respond efficiently and be active while you're judging.

💖 Have fun!!!