UNTIL FOREVER

Gulf grunted as his alarm right for the nth time today. He had no class because it's still their semestral break. For the whole school year, Gulf only wait for this and for other more vacations. Vacation means free time and that means, he had more free time to sleep and.. to dream about him.

Every night, he would dream about him. It started since he's 10, he'll always dream about that man. And he can also see himself, and he's looking at that person lovingly. Gulf don't believe that it's him. For godsake, he's fucking straight like a ruler.

Yeah, i know. I'm just clowning.

Ofcourse, Gulf know that he's gay. How? Well, he just know. Because as years passed by, he don't feel anything towards a woman. A lot of girls confess their feelings for him and sometime, Gulf would give ot a try but it's just that.. he can. He can't see himself in that situation.. you know, being in a relationship with a woman.

Gulf tried to sleep again, hoping he would comeback in his dreamland. But it didn't, so he just decided to finally woke up and tug his hair in annoyance.

"Gulf! Wake up already and help me here!," His mother said. Gulf stood up and went downstairs and he find his mother cleaning. His sisters, so as his brothers are also helping.

They're actually living in a village but their house is like far from their neighbors. Maybe 6 to 7 meters apart? And Gulf is the youngest among the 5.

The eldest is Bright, he's 25 and already an architect. He's the one paying their tuitions. Next is Samantha, she's 23 and few more months, she will finally became a doctor. And then the next one is Prim, she's 21 and she's a culinary arts student. Then Kade, 19 years old, he's a first-year college student. And lastly, Gulf. He's 17 years old and a senior high school student.

"At last! The prince is awake!," Prim declared and sighed. Gulf just rolled his eyes and took the broom from her hand. Prim smirked and was about to go out when their mother called her. "And where do you think you're going?,"

"Ma!," Prim whined. "Gulf is already their!,"

"So? That doesn't mean that you will just going to sit and do nothing?!," She placed her hand on her waist as her other hand is pointing at Prim.

"But there's nothing to do already!," Prim just wants to go somewhere today. Well, she kinda promised to her friends that she will come if only their mother didn't say that they will have a visitor tomorrow.

Sunny, their mother pointed the unwashed plates on the sink. "See that? They're waving at you, my daughter."

Prim just tsked as he scratch his hair in annoyance. Sunny just shook her head and continue doing her own thing. He'll gave the cleaning to her kids and she will be doing the decorating. Right now, she's just done putting new curtains and she still need to put new linoleum because their old ones don't look good at all. It's already ripped and some already had holes.

So after they finished cleaning, they helped her put it, even on the second floor of the house. After they finally finished, Gulf immediately went to get a plate and scoop some rice from the rice cooker. He open one of the container, and he saw a spam and omelette so he took 3 pieces of spam and half of the omelette. Then he just leave his spoon because he already wash his hands. He went to sat on the chair and starts eating with his barehands.

His grandparents do believe that it's better to eat barehanded and they prefer it more than using utensils. And they're actually right.

"Gulf, after you finish go and take a bath okay?," Samantha told him.

"Why?," He asked after swallowing his food. "We need to buy groceries for tomorrow," Samantha said with a smile.

"Can i come?," Kade suddenly asked. But Samantha just flick his forehead. "Go and take a bath. I need another hand aside from Gulf," Kade punch his fist in the air as he immediately went to get his towel and went out of the house. He rushed to their comfort room, which is outside the house. They don't have their own line of water but they have a water pump.