𝐈.

THE SCREEN STARTED OUT SHOWING A COZY HOUSE

The Potters were puzzled as to why their property in Godric's Hollow was shown, and Amaryllis clutched Cyrus' hand tightly, knowing what was about to happen. Theodore was rubbing her back to soothe her.

Lily observed this interaction and eventually realized something was going to happen.

An older Lily Potter was sitting in a chair on the porch of the house, holding a baby Amaryllis. She sat there smiling as she watched her child giggle and clap as the bubbles float towards them.

The audience cooed at the adorable scene. "Aw, you were so adorable as a baby," Elizabeth teased the girl.

"As a baby? Still am, LeStrange."

"Sure, you are."

On the other side of the porch showed an older James Potter holding a toy that blows out bubbles.

"Look at you Prongs! Mature and stuff!"

"Prongs! Lily!"

Everyone was intrigued.

The scene changed showing an older version of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin walking towards the house with warm smiles.

"Holy shit, Lils! You never told me your uncle and godfather were hot as fu—"

Blaise didn't manage to finish his sentence because Amaryllis was fast enough to throw a pillow at his face.

"I would mention it if you weren't such a hormonal slut!" Amaryllis yelled at him with a smug smile. Most students were shocked to see how Amaryllis was acting. Sirius and James were laughing at how she was and claimed she was Marauder Material while Lily looking scandalized, looked at Theodore.

"Don't worry, ma'am. This is how their friendship is they—"

"Kiss ass," Cyrus coughed out before receiving a glare from the Nott.

"Pa'foo! Moo'y!!" Amaryllis yelled at the two, smiling and making grabby hands. Lily chuckled before setting her down.

Sirius turned into his Animagus form, a black dog. He run-up to her while the girl giggled in delight before running inside the house.

The three adults looked at the scene with warm eyes.

McGonagall looked at Sirius with a questioning look while The Black Family was amused seeing the boy was an animagus.

Remus seemed to remember why they were there and cleared his throat catching both Lily and James' attention.

"We have to talk about something. It's very serious."

"No, I'm Sirius."

"Shut up!"

The scene changed to the three adults in the living room with a gloomy tension. There were parchment papers on top of the coffee table.

"It seems Dumbledore was playing us all along."

James and Remus looked at where Lily sat, the camera showed her. Her usual green eyes were gleaming with anger and madness.

"How dare he!?"

Everyone flinched at Lily's angered voice. She seemed to notice this. "I'm not that terrifying," she mumbled out loud.

The camera zoomed to the parchment papers. It was papers from Gringotts'.

"Dumbledore messed with the wrong family," Amaryllis' voice dictated. "After I was born, my parents had a suspicion. Pandora Isabella Lovegood neé LeStrange was the one who warned them."