Part 1🍓

I had gotten home and saw my brother wasn't there, I smiled softly and went upstairs to my
room, I took a shower then did my hair and added a bit of makeup. I checked my bag and tried on each of the lingeries, I got and took
pictures in them. I tried another one on and smiled softly, I loved it, it was way more revealing than the other ones. I took some pictures of myself in it and videos of me touching myself a bit while smiling softly biting my lip. "Mm-"

As I saw my boyfriend's house in front of me opening the car door waiting for my friend to
open the door first as he opened it I walked inside "uh I gotta piss where is your restroom? " I said as Yeonjun pointed upstairs to the left as I followed to where he said, but I heard a tiny voice " ah it must be my boyfriend brother," he thought to himself as he went up to the door slightly opening it quietly closing it behind, " whatcha up to Chim hm? " I said as I looked him up and done at his lingerie

It is my brother's boyfriend I've had a crush on him for so long sucks I can't be with him

"Nothing" I answered in a panic and got the blanket to cover myself up. As I heard his deep voice my member twitched. I have an idea. As I saw him close the door I took off the blanket walking up to him looking up. As I walk up to him I turn around a press my back to him my butt aiming for his member to tease him as I start moving I feel him get hard I smirk. I stop moving and walk away "get out"

As the tiny male walked over to me suddenly rubbing his ass up against me I held his tiny waist gently as he suddenly stopped but
before the male could walk away from me I grabbed his waist pulling him back into me and going over to his ear, " no your not the boss of me " I said as I gently rubbed his waist licking behind his ear

As he pulled me back I blushed. Then I felt him lick my ear it felt so good, but no I can't he's my brother's boyfriend."I am the boss of you because I want to be." I said getting out of his hold and opening the door to go out to the restroom and change.

After getting out of the restroom I walked to the living room to see my brother watching something on the tv. I sit down next to him and ask "what you watching hyeong" he said, "I'm watching this new show I forgot the name but it's good you should watch it!" As I start watching it with my brother I start to get cold my brother lends me a blanket. After a while I see Taehyung come out of the restroom. "Finally you took forever in the restroom," my brother said Taehyung sat next to his boyfriend.

As the male left the room I decided to leave the room to walk downstairs seeing the two of you on the couch as I sat next to your brother holding his hand and laying my head on his shoulder When I saw Taehyung hold hands with my brother my heart started pounding I don't know what it was but I continued to watch the movie and ignore it.

As I saw Jimin was jealous I decided to go to his brother's neck licking it gently while quietly giggling.

When I heard Taehyung giggle I turn to see him licking my brother's neck I was furious so I got up and walked upstairs to my room ignoring them. As I closed the door I put on my lingerie I started taking pictures again touching myself. I posted them on Instagram.

As I was still licking Yeonjun's neck I gently slide onto his thigh rubbing myself against the male's thigh while kissing the male on his lips smirking EVILY.

As I was done making out with Yeonjun I told him I need to use the restroom again he laughed. I left his thigh getting up and going up the stairs into Jimin's room again.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked covering myself with my bedsheets.

"Nothing I'm just bored, " Taehyung said as I sat next to you on your bed looking at your pictures on the wall.

"Well why don't you go to my brother a make out with him so you won't be bored you shouldn't be here"

"Ah, I see you're jealous aren't you?" I said smirking. Taehyung asked

I looked down trying not to make eye contact with him "no I'm not your just annoying now get out" Jimin said angrily

"No," I said I walked closer to Jimin

Jimin stepped back and Taehyung kept stepping forward. Until Jimin hit the wall, Jimin gasped. Taehyung moved his hand up to his cheek Jimin was surprised by what happened next.

° ° °
Hope you enjoyed this chapter please feel free to tell me if you are confused~ author🍓