Chapter 21

Third-person-pov

After one and half months,

As they decided they went to Blackpool and decided to stay in the house for some days., they are enjoying there by clicking intimate photos and doing romance.

Instagram

Harshrajput35: I never thought in my dreams also that, I would fall in love again after all the chaos happened, but this girl changed my perspective and made me believe in love again and the best thing about our relationship is she accepts me the ...

Harshrajput35: I never thought in my dreams also that, I would fall in love again after all the chaos happened, but this girl changed my perspective and made me believe in love again and the best thing about our relationship is she accepts me the way I'm, she won't try to change me, that's the thing I liked about her. I love spending time with her and Yes I'm in love again.....

Elsa123 and other 1m likes

Comments disabled

Harsh posted the on insta after taking permission from Sonia, and he hid her face in the post.

Ansh who was roaming with his teammates in the streets of Nottingham was surprised to see the insta post of Harsh.

"Wow, did you guys see the insta post of Harsh bhai." Rajesh, a junior player said.

"Yeah and I'm happy that he found someone who can understand him, I hope he will find happiness with her, what say Ansh bhai." Aman asked

"Yeah." Ansh said.

"Ansh you won't look happy, what happened.?" Rakesh, his friend and cricketer asked.

"I don't know, Harsh bhai used to share everything with me but he kept his relationship secret with me." Ansh said and he didn't recognise the girl as it was not visible clearly.

Rakesh signalled other players to move "What's in your mind, are you sad that he didn't tell you about his relationship with you?" Rakesh asked.

"No, absolutely not ,in fact I'm happy, if I was in Harsh bhai's place, I would have done the same thing, thinking of all things that happened in his life, it's good that he hid his relationship, he needed someone whom he can share life happily, I'm happy for him." Ansh said.

"I can't believe that my kiddo friend is mature now." Rakesh laughed.

"You will get matured as you grow old." Ansh looked at Rakesh

"Excuse me, I'm not old ok, I'm still 28." Rakesh said.

"Yeah whatever, come let's go otherwise these junior guys won't find Indian restaurants easily here." Ansh started moving.