Jitterbug of Doubts and Secrets

"Ritsuka!" Azuna said running up to her friend "are you okay no wait where's Akira?!" Azuna said searching her friends body for injuries "I'm fine but Akira was dragged home I don't think she'll come today, I'll have to get her a copy of what we're doing in class" Ritsuka said as they headed to their first class

"Lady Akira please eat" Kim said bringing in a tray of food to her room "I'm not hungry and why can't I go to school today?" Akira asked turning her head to her nanny "if you don't eat you can't take your medicine to get better" Kim said as Akira got up "Ritsuka's mom got abducted yesterday and then Mikoto came to get me saying 'we have to get you out of here before they come' who is they?" Akira asked tripping on her feet and falling face flat on the ground "you should rest and eat, ask me anything later" Kim said helping her off the ground.

"What about mom and dad? Any news from them?" Akira asked "no but don't worry, any day now and we'll receive some information about them" Kim said "no matter how sick I get they never visit and I think I'm starting to forget how they look like I feel like they're embarrassed to have a sickly child like me" Akira said using her blanket to cover herself "I don't know what made you think your parents didn't love you but rest assured they do plus they do visit you when your sick your just always asleep when that happens" Kio said taking the tray and leaving the room.

With Ritsuka

"Okay?" Ritsuka said walking into the student council room only to see the members scattered all around the room doing their own thing "it's such a pleasure to see you again my sweet butterfly but if you don't mind me asking where's the other girl that was with you here last time~" Urie asked handing her a rose "you are?" "Oh how rude of me I'm Urie Sogami, you know you can always ask me for help forget the great Rem" he said as the dog continued barking "stop bothering the girl" a purple haired boy said walking up to Ritsuka.

"Hi I'm Shiki Natsumezaka, Rem told us about your troubles you poor thing please let me know if you need anything okay~" Shiki said hugging himself sadistically "such a defenseless little girl, when I think about all the horrible things that could have possibly happened the thought makes me shutter" he said blushing with a grin before someone pushed him away "dude can you stop being such a creeper all the time, hey I'm here if you ever need me just ask for mage Nanashiro babe" a boy with yellow eyes said pulling Ritsuka close to him "enough of you where's that other beauty that was with you last time?" Urie asked pushing mage away from Ritsuka.

"Akira's sick so she can't come with me" Ritsuka said stepping back from the boys "mhm my darling Akira it's definition means the 'morning sun' indeed a name fit for someone as beautiful as her" Urie said twirling with a rose in hand "yea her breasts were huge I can probably fit my whole face in between" Mage said irritating Urie "everything about a girl isn't about her chest size even though they're big!" He said getting close to his face "alright womanizer what is the most attractive things about a woman and don't give me that beauty nonsense!" Mage shot back before Rem stopped them.

"If I have to go to Nagano I need to give Akira the things she did in class today, and she might want to follow" Ritsuka said after Rem informed her of her mothers last location "we can't wait for her I'll send someone to give it to her instead" Rem said grabbing her hand "I don't mind going although I don't know where she lives but still I'll go!" Urie volunteered excitedly "really that's so nice of you I'll write down her address and give you the folder" Ritsuka said searching her body for a pen and paper.

"Man why did Rem have to take that chick to Nagano seriously a real man could have just gone alone" Mage complained after putting his legs on the table "it doesn't matter to me what he does with the girl as long as I have miss suzumiya home address I can do anything I want" Urie said blushing at the paper that was given to him by Ritsuka "oh my someone seems to be in love with a specific blond" shiki said looking at him "shut up I'm just curious as to how she wasn't affected by Rem's hypnosis" he said heading towards the door "wait up princess I'm coming too it's far too boring staying here with this crazy Masochist!" He said running behind Urie "hey, Get back here you gorilla!" Shiki said running after them.