13- Sagittarius's POV

I honestly don't think I've uploaded in ages and I'm sorry about that, I was in Spain and I never got the time (Btw it was so cool, the streets in the place we were staying were all named after zodiacs!) But anyway, here's chapter 13. I hope ppl didn't think Aquarius's POV was the last chapter bc everyone got a POV, the main plot of the story hasn't got anywhere near to a climax yet (I promise it will soon). Also I just wanted to mention that there is a bit of tension between the signs in this chapter and none of them are the "bad" ones, they all have their own sides to the story so pls don't be offended if there are some signs that don't get along, but anyway sorry for the late updates and enjoy this chapter!

Wednesday 1st March- 4:39pm

"So you're telling me that there's this weird villain guy who was banished to Earth for trying to get more magic, and now he wants to come back and make every constellation suffer by sending them to Earth somehow?"

"Basically" Aquarius replies. "And our whole class are the only people who can try stop him," adds Aries.

"This is so weird..." I think out loud. "So are you guys trying to say...we should go to Earth?? To defeat a villain like some superhero movie? Even though not all of us have got our powers yet?"

"Yeah," Says Aries, at the same time Aquarius says "Definitely not,"

"So what are you gonna do? What's the point of knowing all this if you're not gonna do anything about it?" I question. "Mainly because this could all be a load of bullshit and we can't really just go to earth, somehow fight a villian, and return to planet Htrae in a week before we die." Aquarius answers.

"But if Ophi finds us first..?" Aries chances.

"I think we should just wait," Aqua sighs.

***

Saturday 18th March-2:18pm

Nothing else is really mentioned in the next few weeks. Aquarius, Aries and I occasionally ask each other for updates but nothing is new. Today half of our class is chilling in the air dorm- me, Aqua, Aries, Libra, Taurus and Scorpio, when I notice the blinding sun pouring into the room and warming the back of my neck.

"Guys, look how nice it looks outside! We should do something!" I pipe up.

"What about we go to the beach?" Taurus suggests. Suddenly, Gemini's bedroom door bursts open and Leo is standing there, slightly out of breath from her dramatic appearance.

"Did someone say beach!?!?" She squeals. "Leo, we still haven't finished Pythagoras Theorum yet!" Gemini calls out from inside his room.

"Dude, why is Leo in your room," Aries asks suspiciously. "It was the only quiet place I could tutor her!" Gemini says quickly.

Aries narrows his eyes as Scorpio slaps him. "You're so dirty minded!" She exclaims. "Says you, Scorpio" Aries retorts.

"We should all go to the beach! I'll go get Cancer!" Leo exclaims, getting ahead of herself.

"Wait, slow down Leo. We can all go to the beach after we finish Pythagoras Theorum. It's important!" Gemini grabs her arm before she sprints out of the room.

"Pleeeeaase Gemini? We can finish Pythg-Pythagoras Thereum or whatever it is later. It's so warm right now, we can't waste the amazing weather! We might not get another day like this until the summer!"