20: Away from the Prince

I held the phone screen in front of his face with a straight face. He quickly took the phone from my hand and stepped back. "Why do you want to die?" I asked and his eyes widen. "Wh-what?" he stuttered. "Really? How to die without pain?" I asked.

"It's a mess. Everything's a mess. Everything's over. I tried to kill myself several times but my hands start shaking. I can't kill myself. How pathetic can someone be?" he screamed in frustration. He started sobbing and sat on my chair, took off his glasses, and buried his face in his hands.

I sighed and went inside the store. I paid for some medical stuff and went back to him. I placed the paper bag on his table. He looked up and I took a seat beside him.

"Show me your face," I said blankly. "Wh- why?" he asked in horror. I uncapped the antiseptic liquid bottle and applied it to the cotton ball. Since he was resisting I just grabbed his face gently and started dabbing the cotton on the bruises over his face.

He hissed in pain but I started speaking, "You know it's okay to get hurt but don't be silent. Don't let them hurt you. They will win if you end your life. Don't let them win. Talkback, protest, or fight but never give up."

"What am I going to do with my life?" he asked.

"Prove them wrong. Prove them that you're not weak. You can stand up for yourself. Continue breathing, to piss them off. They enjoy seeing you suffer so don't show your pain to them. That'll make them lose. Don't let them control you," I said to him.

This might be the last time we are seeing each other so talking to him won't hurt. Might as well teach him some life lessons.

I finished treating the wounds and was wrapping up the medications. I stood up and started walking. "Th-Thank you, Y/n noona!" he said. I stopped walking and turned back frowning at him. Did a guy older than me just call me..... "Noona?" I asked.

"I'm a junior year law student and you're a final year engineering student so of course, you're my noona by 2 or 3 years," he said, trailing behind me.

So he read my ID card and thinks I'm older than him? Perks of having a high IQ! People will think I'm old.

"Do you live around here?" he asked. "Noona! Do you?" he asked again. Why should I bother answering him? I'll be gone tomorrow itself and I'm never meeting him again anyways. I turned right and went inside my house.

"At least I spoke to him once before I leave. That's enough," I mumbled while going up to my room. "Yah, Y/n! I'm dropping you at the airport tomorrow!" Hobi Oppa said running through the corridor towards his room without listening to my refusal. I nodded to myself and entered my room.

(19 years old)

"I miss my Korean food!" Jin yelled while sitting in the cafeteria. "You're graduating in a few days, Jin!" I said blankly. "Yes, I'll make sure to force you back to South Korea so that I can rest well," Yoongi said blankly.

"How did I end up with you both? I'm such a handsome man you both don't deserve me," Jin complained. "Yeah, so just fuck off!" Yoongi barked.

"Okay, here's a dad joke to lighten up your day. How do cows laugh?" Jin asked. Yoongi and I didn't even bother. "MOO-hahahahaha!!!" he cracked a cow joke while laughing like a horse.

"Why do you always laugh?" I questioned him. "But I don't always laugh," Jin replied while laughing again. Yoongi and I sighed and shook our heads. "So are you going back to South Korea?" Yoongi asked me. I shrugged.

"Do you still think about him?" Yoongi asked. Jin stopped eating his noodles and looked at me. "Him? Whom? Boyfriend? Husband? Son? Father? Brother? Sugar Daddy? President of South Korea?" Jin asked.

I snickered at him and got off my seat with the empty tray in my hands and the bag over my shoulder.

(20 years old)

"Y/n, let's return to Seoul!" Yoongi was convinced for the thousandth time. "No, Yoongi. I can't because my internship is here. I can't lose my job!" I tried to use this excuse.

"Listen, I'm done. I'm calling Jin right now and you just talk to him yourself!" he says giving up and video calling Jin. "Yah! Is she coming?" I heard Jin's voice from the other side but a red screen.

"Umm... Jin why is your screen red?" I asked. "What are you saying?" he asked. "Did you put it to your ear? Put it away!" Yoongi barked. "Put what away?" Jin asked. "Arghh!!! Put your phone away!" Yoongi snarled.

"Okay!" Jin said and then I saw a white background. "Yah! Move your arm away and hold the phone! I can't see your face! You fool!" Yoongi said. "Oh, your video called me? I thought it was a voice call," Jin said sheepishly while taking the phone in his hand.

"You're an idiot!" I said and shook my head at him. "I thought you hacked my phone or something. You're a master hacker. Who knows what you'll do?" Jin said.

"Let's get back to the point. Y/n doesn't want to return to Seoul!" Yoongi said. "What? Y/n, no! Your life is in danger there," Jin said.

"What happened suddenly? I've been staying here for about 3 years and nothing happened. Also, I'm on an internship I can't leave my position like that," I retorted.

"Oh really? You're sacrificing your position as a President just because of a minimal internship?" a female voice spoke. I saw Jin turning his phone to show the source of the voice. "Ho Yeon unnie? What are you doing with Jin?" I frowned at her.

"I'm a soon-to-be model in his company. That's not the point. Y/n come back to Seoul. Grandpa is dying and you know my parents. There will be chaos for the President's position. He has decided to hand over the position to you!" she explained.

My eyes widen. "Why me? I'm not even a rightful heir," I asked. "He wants his company to survive. Your surname is Jung and you've been raised by the Jungs since birth. You're smart and extremely talented to run the company. So you need to return," she convinced.

"But I can't do that. You know it well," I said. "Listen you can't let the evil win over you. You can only fix this mess. Grandpa has already made you the heir and legally you're the next President so just come back. Come back and fix this chaos. You can't just let people away with their crimes," she requested.

"Yes, Y/n come back!" Jin whined from behind. Yoongi placed his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go back. You miss him a lot too, I know. Might as well see how he is doing?" Yoongi said. I sighed and looked at the phone camera, "Okay, I'm coming back!"

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

A/n: Y/n returns!!!!! Hula hula hulaaaaa!!!!!! Just a simple chapter to show YoonJin and Y/n moments.

Drop a vote on this chapter or I'll use my special formula to hack your phone!!!