losing my goddamn mind.

"Oooh shit" Bucky muttered to himself quietly as he viewed Sharon and Stas lock eyes from across the room.

He turned to Steve and nudged his shoulder to grab his attention.

"Yeah?" Steve asked with a creased eyebrow then saw that Bucky's gaze was fixed on something passed him.

Steve turned to where Bucky was watching and his eyes widened.

"Oh fuck."

Steve put down his drink onto the bar top and wiped his beard.

"You and Steve are.. engaged?" Sharon asked, eyeing Stassie up and down with a smug look. Once her eyes hit the ring on Stas' finger, she rolled them.

"Yes? Sorry, I wasn't aware I had to inform you." Stassie answered sarcastically.

"No worries. I assumed you did it because you didn't want to face the reality of the past of him and I." Sharon replied flatly before taking a sip of her drink.

"Oh we're still doing this?" Anastasia rolled her eyes.

"Stassie why don't you come with me for a second?" Steve smiled forcefully while ushering her away on his arm.

The further they got away from Bucky who was now talking to Sharon, the angrier she got.

Steve pulled her into a hallway where they could speak. Her scattered deep breaths told him everything he had to know.

"Steve ugh I'm sorry. I really am. I wish there was a way I could be civil with her for you but jesus christ she makes it so difficult." Stas sighed heavily.

"What? You don't have to do that for me. I couldn't care less about her, c'mon, you know that." Steve raised a brow. "Stop having a good heart when it comes to her. She's a bitch and she knows it."

Steve chuckled which caused a smile on his fiancée's face.

"Fight her if you want, I'll be there holding your heels." He winked.

"My number one supporter." She giggled while sliding her hand and interlocking her fingers with his.

The two walked back and Bucky approached them.

"I told her to leave or we would have her escorted. Also, I happened to mention that no further gatherings here or at the tower will have her name on the invite list."

Bucky only watched  Stassie as he let the words leave his lips.

She smiled weakly. Stas knew deep inside that he would do anything for her to make her feel happy, protected and relaxed.

"Thank you, Barnes."

"Not a problem." He nodded and then looked at Steve who was looking around for someone.

"Can I get you anything?" A server walked up to the three of them.

"Three tequila sunrises please." Stas answered and looked at Steve and Bucky. "Do you guys want anything?" She joked.

Bucky laughed then shook his head. "Just two then." Stas smiled at the server.

"We'll see you around, Buck." Steve waved off and walked with his girl at his side.

They sat down at the bar top and talked about anything that came to mind.

"Steve, I asked Coulson to walk me down the aisle."

"I had a feeling you would." Steve grinned, taking a sip of his drink but not peeling his eyes off her.

She was beautiful everyday but something about tonight had her glowing more than ever. Rogers noticed it of course.