Chapter VIII

19th Monday
3rd Person P.O.V
Geneva Centered

Geneva woke up to her phone ringing somewhere in the bed. She didn't feel like finding it so she let it go to voicemail. When it rung again is when Ryan woke up and complained.

"Bro answer yo phone." Ryan said pulling the phone from up under one of their bodies and handing it to her.

When Geneva saw who it was as she let it go to voicemail again and went back to sleep. Waking up once again to the twins coming in the room to wake her. Apparently someone was here for her. Both girls got up confused and made their way downstairs.

"Geneva you have a visitor." Sharon said and opened the door up more for the person.

When Geneva saw the man she wanted to scream for him to leave but she didn't want to cause a scene.

"You know this man?" Sharon asked.

"Of course she does I'm her father." The man said and Geneva glared at him. Sharon waited for a response before leaving the two alone.

"Yea. I'm sorry this will just be a minute." The girl said before stepping out the house closing the door behind her. "What are you doing here?"

"You weren't answering my calls nor text."

"Really? They must've not gone through." She said sarcastically. "How did you even find me?"

"I asked around." He said casually.

"Used your connections. What do you want?"

"Well I would like to spend Christmas with my daughter."

"So why don't you go home to them." She said referring to her two step sisters.

"Really your gonna be difficult?"

"That's not my family and you haven't acted like my father in a long time so no I'm not going home." She said.

Her parents relationship wasn't the best her father was always working and never made time for them. Only 6 months after her mother died did her dad get into a relationship and less than a year later married her.

The women came with 4 kids of her own. Two older than her and two younger. She felt like and outcast because she didn't really get along with her step-siblings. They were tolerable in her opinion. Her father didn't do anything to make her feel better yet somehow he felt entitled to her love.

"I'm paying for you to go to college that's not being a father?" He asked narcissistically.

"Are you serious? Please don't act like your doing me a favor. We know you just wanted to get rid of me so you can be with your family." Geneva said pissed.

"That's not tru."

"Whatever. I would like it if you left and don't call my phone nor text me again."

"I don't think your mother would agree with how your treating me." He said and Geneva could feel her blood boiling.

"How I treat you!? Are you deadass right now?" Geneva yelled.