Yuji Itadori

I was walking back home from school when I suddenly heard: "Oh Y/N! I have a question for you," Tina said, a sly smile on her lips, "do you like glitter?"

She pushed me to the ground and dumped a bucket full of glitter, that I didn't even notice she had, on me.

One of her friends came over to me with a gallon jug of water and poured it on me, throwing the jug at me when it became empty.

Tina, the friend that dumped the water on me, and the other girls that were with them, were all laughing while tears poured out of my eyes.

"Cry me a river, Y/N!" One of them said.

I was okay with the pain Tina and her friends inflicted on me.

I never uttered a word to the teachers or other students about me being bullied due to the death threats I had received from the girls and that I was.. y'know.. used to it.

They bullied me because they needed some kind of entertainment other than each other. The reason they selected me to be their piece of entertainment was because I am someone who is joyful and loving.

Which is why the next thing I said, made me feel like a completely different person.

"DIE" I screamed. Just at that moment, Tina's eyes rolled at the back of her head and she face planted on the concrete sidewalk. She was as pale as a vampire.

"She's dead!" One of them shrieked.

"YOU! YOU'RE A WITCH!" A girl screamed, venom lacing her tongue, while pointing at me.

I pushed myself up with my hands and started sprinting away from them. I didn't care where I was going, I just needed to get away from them.

I frantically looked around and spotted an abandoned building. It's windows were cloudy and concrete walls that made up the building were dirty. Without a second thought, I ran into the building. I hid under a stairwell that was pretty icky but I didn't care- I just needed a place to hide.

"I really am a monster!" I sobbed as I held my head between my legs.

(Itadori POV)

"You're a roller coaster of emotions today!" I yelled.

"That's why girls don't like you!" Nobara yelled back. She walked up the stairs, leaving me behind to fend for myself.

"How do you know they don't like me?!" I yelled back at her. 
"Are you even popular enough to talk, bitch." I whispered the last part.

(Y/N POV)

I heard a boy and a girl yell at each other. After the girl wasn't speaking anymore, I saw the ugliest creature I could ever imagine appear. It was white and it had these awful spider like legs. What made it worse was it was making a leg for the boy.

I came out of my hiding space to try and warn him by yelling at him but he had already cut the creature's leg off and plunged a knife into its head.

I just stood there, not in shock but in fear. I was afraid. This boy just murdered something in front of my eyes. For all I know, he could kill me. There was no way I could trust him.

I took a few steps back before tripping on myself and landing on the floor. That boy I saw turned around. I was able to get a good look at him. He had this light pink hair and eyes filled with curiosity. He was wearing this navy blue outfit that was accompanied by a red hood. I took great notice of how he still had the large knife in his hand.

He walked towards me and crouched down to my level.

"Are you okay?" He questioned. I stayed quiet for a few seconds but then I nodded my head repeatedly.

"Thank God, I thought you were hurt." He sighed.

He looked at me with a smile on his face and said, "My name is Itadori Yuji, what's yours?"
That guy just killed something- and who knows he might kill me. But it would be absolutely rude to not answer him.

"L/N, F/N." I answered.