Part 5

As the Kakushi did their job, Y/N and Tanjiro talked to Bonten, well mostly Tanjiro Y/N was just stuck carrying the large boar in her arms. 

"Tannnjjiirooo"

"Yes Y/N-chan"

"can I put him down, he way as much as a boulder"  she whined 

"you can-" he never got to finish his sentence all she needed to hear was "you can" come out of Tanjiro's mouth

a thud resounded in the warehouse as all the attention was on the dual toned hair girl

"..."

"what?" 

"..."

"WHY ARE YOU STARINGG AT ME!?"

a 'sorry' left the scarred mans [Kakucho] mouth as the others just looked away  

"Agatsuma-san, would you like me to take Hashibira-san to Kocho-san?"

"It's fine thanks for the offer though, but do you have any food I burned all my calories doing that"

"Here, have some Onigiri!"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!! PLEASE MARRY ME!!"

"A-AGATSUMA-SAN!!!"

"Y/N-CHAN! STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO MARRY YOU"

"BUT I'M GONNA DIE ANYDAY NOW AND I NEED A SUITABLE HUSBAND OR WIFE!!!!"

She said as she gripped on the Kakushi's leg like a koala

"Agatsuma-san I'm 16 and you're 24"

"HUH!?! YOU'RE 16 I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ADULT WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING!!"

she yelled as she shook him 

"s-sorry"

" SORRRY???! SORRY IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!!"

The kakushi quickly grabbed an onigiri and stuffed it in her mouth, she instantly relaxed as she ate   'finally' the kakushi thought  while Tanjiro looked over to see Y/N sitting on the ground eating onigiri and the kakushi standing beside her.

"We better get going, thank you for letting us explain this situation, and also sorry for ruining your base the corpse will pay for all the damage. Y/N-chan we can do get some ramen if you go ahead and get up" she looked up and Tanjiro and nodded, and Inosuke was being dragged by the hair by Y/N.