Paris in the Rain

"Doesn't really matter does it? He is here with me, unarmed and alone. I trust him with my life so I am expecting you to do so too. For sure he knows some of you, and what about it? If he does something i'm the first to get him." Minho smirked while dragging the back of his thumb across his neck.

Even if Jisung knew that wasn't going to happen, he still felt the shivers run down his spine.

"You know Lee Know, love makes you weaker, an easier target." A guy from somewhere said, they couldn't see him as another person sat right in front of him. Minho recognized his voice.

"It only does if you let it Alex, you know me better than that. Han being by my side only means more power as he is experienced."

Soon the conversation about Minho died down and they started going back to casual chatting. Then everybody stood up from their seats, and made their way back into the entrance room. There they downed more champagne and some poorly danced to the music playing in the background.

"Minho i'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude with what I said." A stranger approached them, talking quietly.

Minho, who was currently resting his head on Jisungs shoulder, looked up curiously. And Jisungs brows furrowed.

The guy knows his name.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it that way Alex." Minho smiled softly.

Jisung felt himself tensing up.

And he noticed something.

He hated the way Minho smiled at that guy, hated the way the guy gave him a soft look too. The feeling was easily to be identified. Heavy jealousy rushing through his veins.

Then Minho continued talking. "Can you tell them I felt sick or something? I don't want to be here anymore and I never participate in their weird plans anyways."

"Of course Minho, enjoy the night." He stepped forward to give him a hug, which Minho happily returned.

Jisungs heart dropped down to his stomach.
He followed Minho and Hyunjin quietly, turning around to look back a few times.

When they got out of the mansion it rained. So they hurried back into the garage where they had parked the car and enjoyed the silent ride home.

Jisung still felt upset, the jealousy not dying down. But he also was mad at himself for not wanting to ask Minho about it and showing his thoughts. Too many feelings that made him feel uncomfortable and anxious. As if he would stand alone in this world, the rest all passing in a blur.

An alien on this earth.

He barely noticed when they arrived, stepping out of the car with shaky legs.

He didn't talk.

Not even participating in the jokes Minho and Hyunjin exchanged.

At the apartment Jisung fell down on the couch instead of the bed, immediately closing his eyes despite not having changed yet.

"Hannie, atleast change first yeah?" He felt Minhos fingers gently opening the buttons of his suit. Jisungs eyes slowly opened, Minho staring up at him as he was crouching in front of the couch.

Still he didn't say a word, opening the buttons now himself.

"Can you tell me what's on your mind?"

Of course Minho had noticed.

Jisung shook his head. "Nothing."

"You're a bad liar." Minho stood up before sitting down in Jisungs lap, much to Jisungs surprise who flinched when Minho was chest to chest with him.
"You think I didn't notice how tense you got when I spoke to Alex? I'm not stupid. But why did you react like that?" Minhos hand brushed through Jisungs hair.

"Why does he know your name?" Jisungs voice was small, him trying to hide his real feelings behind it.

"Are you jealous Sungie?"

"No? Who said-"

"You're cute Sung. But you don't have to be. He is my ex yes, but we broke up because I realized I didn't truly love him and he isn't really the type for relationships. We split on good terms because it didn't hurt either of us. So really, you're the only one on my mind if that is what you want to hear." Minho leaned closer to leave a small peck on Jisungs lips.

He felt Jisung release the breath he didn't know he was holding in. He nodded. "Thank you Min."

They heard the rain intensifying outside.

"Ji lets go out!" Minho looked at Jisung. And when Jisung saw the stars shine in Minhos big dark brown eyes, he just couldn't say no. They slowly got up and went to their room.

"Jinnie we're going to go out for a bit."

Hyunjin waved from his bed, giving them a small smile. He clearly was exhausted, body having been on alert the whole meeting. His task was to protect Minho, so his concentration was at its highest and he felt it crushing down now.

They were in sweatpants as they left the hotel, big hoodies swallowing their frames. Hood pulled over their heads as they stepped outside into the rain. The streets by now empty because it was past 2am, not even cars heard in the distance.

As they walked a bit Minho reached for Jisungs hand, intertwining their fingers. The touch being gentle, hesitant even. His skin felt warm against the cold breeze that came with the bad weather.

Jisung was mesmerized by the sight, the street calm and empty, all lights shut off in the houses around them. The old design of the buildings with small balconys which barely fit a chair. The Eiffel Tower a bit far away but still visible.

Paris in the rain.

And then Minho stood in front of him, making him abruptly stop. And before he could question anything Minho hugged him.

It felt like a dream. Jisungs heart was at peace again, home with Minho in his arms.

When Minho looked at him as if Jisung had pulled down a star from the sky for him he couldn't help the big smile that spread across his face, which immediately got drawn over Minhos lips aswell.
Jisung reached his hand out, eager to feel Minhos warmth against his own skin, gently he brushed over Minhos cheek, stroking from his nose til his hair with his thumb.

He already knew he had fallen for Minho, but he only now realized how deeply.