silence

Silence

Silence .

The house of the eckart family was filled with silence .

No one dared to laught nor smile today .

The eckart house wasn't a lively house , but you could tell something was wrong .

Every day , penelope would hear the sound of the young maids going crazy about their said to be love life , while the old maids would be complaining about the salary , etc ..

But today she didn't hear any maid laughting or complaining about their worthless life .

Well,.. how could they have the heart to talk about themselfs when today was the day their dear duchess died? .

Penelope have heard from a maid that her dear family was drowning themself in work non-stop since the sun has blessed them with it's light , all of this just to forget this cursed day.

Penelope can't remember any mention of the duchess in the game .

She was like the character that you knew existed but never was mentioned .

But she could careless about her .

Even if she tried to care about her .

The duchess is not important for her .

She never saw or known her .

But while penelope was walking in the empty halls of the eckart house .

She saw something , a memory ..
°

A bautiful woman is holding her face gently like she's a baby while saying sweet things to her with a bright smile that could make the sun look like a joke infront of her .

'Penelope , my baby , my star , remember always , your not a replacement of your sister in my eyes , your penelope , your my daughter , and you will always be .'

°•

'Pink light hair and blue eyes like the sky , '

This is not the missing lady that she replaces , she knows it , this was a memory of the late duchess .

But that's weird , she never got 'og! Penelope' memories before .

But she realised something in an instant .

'Well the duchess might not be important to me , but it seem that she was important to her ..'