EARLY MORNINGS,SONGS, AND NEW JOBS

Draco's POV:

Sun light shone on my skin through the small window above the desk area in our room. Once my hearing came back the first thing I registered was the crying of two babies. As I was about to get up the sound of someone singing. 

Mayday, Mayday

The ship is slowly sinking

They think I'm crazy

But they don't know the feeling.

Their all around me, circling like vultures

They wanna break me, and wash away my colors

wash away my colors

Take me high and I'll sing 

Oh, you make everything okay, okay, okay

(okay, okay, okay)

we are one in the same 

oh, you take all of the pain away, away, away

 (away, away, away)

save me if I become my demons

I cannot stop this sickness taking over

It takes control and drags me into nowhere

I need your help I can't stop this forever

I know you're watching I can feel you out there

Take me high and I'll sing 

Oh, you make everything okay, okay, okay

(okay, okay, okay)

We are one in the same

Oh, you take all of the pain away, away, away

(away, away, away)

Save me if I become my demons

Take me over the walls below

Fly forever don't let me go

I need a savior to heal my pain

when I become my worst enemy, the enemy

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh, you make everything okay, okay, okay

(okay, okay, okay)

 We are one in the same 

Oh, you take all of the pain away, away, away

(away, away, away)

save me if I become my demons

Take me high and I'll sing 

Oh, you make everything okay, okay, okay

(okay, okay, okay)

we are one in the same 

Oh, you take all of the pain away, away, away

(away, away, away)

save me if I become my demons

Walking out of the room I stood at the open door of their room. There stood Erebus cradling his two mates. As the singing died down it turned into a soft hum. The song he sung was originally a loud song as far as I know but he sang it in such a soft monotonous way that I could even put me back to sleep. He turned to me just in time to see me yawn. Looking down to his arms I saw that the two were awake but were simply staring up at him. A shine was in their eyes as his shadow tentacles caressed their faces. Reaching out the two began to play with them as they wiggled around.

Erebus smiled fondly down at them as I looked down at my watch and yawned again. It was only two in the morning. "Alright you little sleep takers I'm going to make you some food and then were all going to go back to sleep because I need some." I said as I yawned one last time and walked down to the kitchen. Passing the living room, I saw that lady life and lord death were sitting in front of the fireplace. They seemed to be asleep and from experience that position wasn't very comfortable. Lifting them up with my magic I held them in the air as I transfigured their chairs into a bed and set it in front of the fireplace. Grabbing the extra blankets and pillows from the couch with more of my magic I placed a big blanket under them before setting them down on it. The pillows were placed under their heads as I transfigured their clothes into some comfortable pajamas. Placing the last blanket above them I watched as the two cuddled up together in front of the fireplace. With that done I continued on my way to the kitchen. These two were born of magic so they'll probably feed off magic. 

Warming up some milk I placed it into two bottles and then transformed some of my magic into a powder which I then added to both the bottles as well. Walking back up the stairs I walked into the room again to see that Erebus was now laying on the bed with the two next to him. He sat up a bit leaning on his left elbow as his body laid sideways. Taking cautious steps, I walked over to Erebus and handed him the bottles. He took them and the babies began to drink the milk happily. A soft white glow emitted from them as they finished off the bottle and they made grabby hands towards Erebus. Scooting them closer the three fell back asleep as I walked back to my room. 

Har and teddy bear were already awake and simply laid there waiting for me to come back. I crawled back in between them and they cuddled up to me. I wrapped my arms around teddy bear pulling his closer as Har wrapped his arms around both of us. Har left butterfly kisses all over my shoulder as I did the same to Tom. "We still have an hour before we have to go to work so let's rest some more. The alarm clock will wake us up I made sure to set it again yesterday." Har said as he leaned his head back against the pillow. His warm breath tickled my neck but I didn't mind much. "What's our schedule like today?" I asked. " mmm. We have no surgeries planned for today because of yesterday. The restaurant and bakery are closed today due to it being a weekend. That leaves the double shifts at the cafe and our potions business. Oh but Tom did put as down as helping tonight." Har said as we all sighed. "If you don't mind do you think I could work with you guys. I've watched you all do everything for the past couple of years and I pretty much got the basics down. " Teddy bear asked with puppy dog eyes. We both awwed at him as he blushed a bit and buried himself in my chest. Me and Har looked at each other before nodding. "Sure our employees are always looking for help anyway." I said as I shrugged a bit He smiled brightly at us as we all decided to get a bit more sleep before the long day ahead of us. 

Sorry I've been gone everyone my computer chargers broken so i have to get a new one but someone lent me there's today so I was able to charge my computer. I'll try to update all my other stories with at least one chapter today as well.