Fred Weasley x Reader smut

Warning ⚠️!! (You should alr know.) this will contain mature themes and no characters in this story belong to me. Blah blah blah have a good life :)

This story takes place after Fred and George open their Joke Shop .

  Fred and y/n have been dating since 4th year, they've been friends since 2nd year also. Y/n has always been quite close to the twins, pulling pranks with one another, (but most of the time, it was Fred and George doing the pranks while you planned them). But they would let do pranks with them time to time. Everybody throughout Hogwarts knew you guys. It would be enjoyable at times, but also tiring. But now, You, Fred and George are no longer at Hogwarts.

Fred and George opened the Joke shop as soon as they left Hogwarts, while you worked at (where you wanna work for, the Ministry of Magic, The order, or somewhere in Honey Dukes.)
You lived with Fred while George lived with his partner as well. You 4 were neighbors. Anyways back to the story...

[third person POV]

Fred and George's shop was a huge success, almost everybody throughout the Wizarding World knew about the shop.
Fred and George were working a little later than usual because of how dirty the shop was and they had lots of customers that day. While they were cleaning, you were at you and Fred's shared home. And you were in the mood (if yk yk). As soon as the clock struck 9PM, you thought he would be home any minute..but he never showed up.

You started getting more desperate by the second, only wanting your red-headed lover to please you.

At 10:30 PM, Fred arrived home. He dug into his pocket for his keys. Suspecting you would be asleep by now, he didn't knock like he normally would. As he unlocked the door, he walked through the halls into the bedroom he shared with you.

He walked into the bedroom seeing you tossing on the shared bed, getting very desperate.
"Love, what in the bloody hell are you tossing all over for?" Fred said, with a smirk.
"Waiting for you, Freddie. Where in Merlin's Beard have you been?" You said concerned, but happy to see your loving boyfriend.

Fred tensed up a bit when you said "Freddie", knowing that would turn him on.
A smirk appeared on his face again,
"Well the shop was a complete mess and George and I were quite busy with customers..." he said, walking closer towards you as you julted up from the bed.

"Oh there's no need to stand up, darling. I think I've figured out why you've been tossing all over the place..." he said, with a devilish like smile.
"mmm..and why is that Freddie?" You said with a Smirk, bringing your hands to the back of his head playing with his orange locks.
"You know that name gets me riled up, y/n." Fred said dangerously..gripping onto your waist harder.

"And what are you gonna do about it, Freddie?" You smirked even wider
"That's it." Fred said, pushing you back onto the bed, kissing you roughly sliding his tongue into your mouth. You tugged onto his suit, montioning him to take it off.

He took off his suit but kept his tie on and pulled down your shorts. As you both undressed one another, Fred broke the kiss, staring into your eyes. Both of your eyes' were full of lust and desire for more of one another.
Fred started kissing you again, putting his hands back at your waist as he kissed up your thighs near your heat.

Your whines because more and more desperate as he teased you.
"Fred, love, please.. stop teasing me.." you pleaded, hoping he would obey. And he did.
His tongue made its way to your core as he ate you out. You moaned in pleasure and satisfaction. You tugged onto his hair harder, pulling it here and there.

Fred smirked as he continued to eat you out. Knowing you were getting closer and closer when he felt your clit twitch a little.
"F-Fred...I'm gonna.." he pulled away smirking at you.
"Freddie..why'd you stop.." you whined. Looking at him with pleading eyes.
"Don't worry darling, I'll let you finish." He said, stroking your cheek.
Fred re-adjusted his hands on your waist, lining himself up with you.

He teased you with his cock at your entrance, making you more desperate and needy.
"Fred stop.." you said, your voice sounding quite angry.
"Beg then." He said, with a cocky smirk.
"Fred I'm not gonna-" "Then your not getting me, love" he sighed.
"Fine. Freddie please.. please just fuck me..I need you Freddie..." you begged, locking eyes with him.
Fred smiles as he slammed his cock into y/n, you both were moaning messes. You threw your arms over his shoulders and wrapped your legs around his waist, while your hands found their ways to his hair. Fred's lips kissed your neck roughly as he lightly thrusted in and out into you, causing hickeys to form.

Fred's pace quickened quite quickly causing you to scratch his back in pleasure.
"Oh f-fuck Freddie yes..oh right there.." you moaned, turning Fred on even more. His thrusts became a lot more faster and rougher causing your back to arch.
As Fred thrusted, you and him both locked eyes like earlier. Full of lust and love. "I love you so bloody fucking much, y/n.." Fred spoke, his voice sounded in pleasure (idk what to write for that..) Fred's moans and grunts got louder, while the bed started shaking and the headboard clashing against the wall. Fred moves his hands onto the headboard as his thrusts became faster. You were both getting closer and closer to your orgasm.

"F-fred I'm g-gonna cum..." you moaned out, your moans getting louder. "I know..l-love-" he said, groaning. "Together.." he moaned out.
As his thrusts became harder and tougher and a lot faster, you both moaned in pleasure as you have both reached your orgasm.

Fred pulled out as you both plopped down onto your shared bed, trying to catch your breaths. After you could both breathe straight, you locked eyes again. You crawled towards Fred hugging him and he pulled the covers over you and him. "I love you, Freddie" you smiled, burrying your face into his neck.

"I love you to, my love." He smiled, holding his lover in his arms wondering how he got so lucky to have a partner like you, as you both drifted asleep.

IVE NEVER WROTE SMUT BEFORE SO IDK IF THATS GOOD OR NOT BUT I TRIED...