Ms. Peak x Mrs. Melby Smut🤭😜😻

For this being satire I'm quite proud of this tbh.

Slayed

As the bell rang, the students flooded out the classroom to go to Physical Education or their electives- Which were Art, Computer Science, Band, Music or S.T.E.M.

Ms. Peak was known as a complete bitch towards the children there. She would get mad and upset towards the smell of perfume and Lotion, she was also quite racist. Ms. Peak taught 6th Grade Social Studies. She is also quite single.

Mrs. Melby was a Science teacher. Some students liked her, while others hated her. She was a pretty ok teacher, but she wasn't the best in my opinion.

Anyways, when the students left, Mrs. Melby went to her secret lovers classroom. Mrs. Melby had a husband, but she's been having an affair with Ms. Peak for 3 years. Ms. Peak, on the other hand- wasn't married.

"Hey babe," Ms. Peak said while Mrs. Melby closed the door. "I've been waiting to do this all day.." Mrs. Melby said while smirking, walking closer towards Ms. Peak.

Ms. Peak's face heated up, becoming flustered easily by Mrs. Melby's choice of words. Mrs. Melby waltzed up to Ms. Peak grabbing her waist, pulling her into a sloppy make-out session.

Mrs. Melby's hands gripped onto Ms. Peak's waist pulling her only closer. Mrs. Melby's fingers fiddled with Ms. Peaks buttons on her jeans, unbuttoning them and taking off her shoes as well.

When they were both undressed, Mrs. Melby stroked Ms.Peaks folds with her pointer finger, teasing her.

"A-Amanda.." Ms.Peak moaned, using Mrs. Melby's first name. "Yes, Kelly?" Said Mrs. Melby, returning the favor. "Please.." Ms. Peak moaned. "Please what, doll? Use your words." Mrs. Melby said, seriousness in her tone.

"P-please..please finger my tight little pussy and make me cum, Amanda..!" Ms.Peak moaned out.

Mrs. Melby smirked, putting 2 fingers in Ms.Peaks pussy. Ms.peak went onto her counter, spreading her legs farther apart giving Mrs. Melby more access to her pussy.

Mrs. Melby's pace got tougher and rougher and quicker, Causing Ms.Peak to moan out in utter pleasure.

"Yes..YES!! Oh fuck... right there..yea..ohhh..." Ms.Peak moaned out as Mrs.Melby curled her fingers inside of her. Mrs. Melby added a third digit inside, making Ms.Peak moan more.

Ms. Peak began to feel a tightening in her abdomen, feeling her orgasm getting only closer by the minute.

"O-ohh..Amanda..I'm gonna cum.." Ms. Peak moaned out. "Cum then, baby.." Mrs.Melby whispered into Ms. Peaks ear. Ms. Melby found Ms. Peaks g-spot, abusing it with her fingers. "OHH FUCK YES..RIGHT THERE..OHHHH YEA... FUCK MY PUSSY Y-YEAH..!" Ms. Peak screamed out, not caring if other teachers heard, they would most likely expect her to be riding a dildo or something.

Ms. Peak was so close to coming as Mrs. Melby started rubbing her clit, inserting a fourth finger also. After about 15 seconds, Ms. Peak reached her orgasm. Mrs. Melby kept 1 finger in while pulling the other the out, letting Ms. Peak ride out her high.

Mrs. Melby pulled her finger out, licking them seductively. Ms. Peaks seed dropped from the edge of the counter to the floor.

Mrs. Melby places her hands onto Ms. Peaks waist, pulling her into another kiss.

They both put back on their clothes, and brushed their hair, also fixing their makeup.

Nobody ever found out their time in Ms. Peaks room, and nobody ever found out about their secret relationship.

the end.

HELP WHAT HAVE I WEITEN ABOUT MY OLD TEACHERS 😭💀