Hospital goodbyes

She saw the sunrise and got up still crying while taking a shower and getting ready to go to the hospital. She walked in and asked to visit them. She went in the room, there bodies were covered you can only see there lips,eyes,mouth,ears and nose. She pulled up a chair and the doctor walked in and said "Ma'am I'm sorry but they don't have much longer their injuries are a lot, I'm sorry.." G starred at the doctor in disbelief "Y-your kidding right?" He looked at her and said "no I'm very sorry but I'll leave you guys alone so you can have your moments together before they go to a beautiful place" he closed the door and left.

G sobbed and sobbed she couldn't even speak properly. She walked up to her daughter and said "I love you and always will you'll be in a beautiful place with daddy" holding her tears back. Her daughter weakly said "Mommy I love you too but where am I w-what's happening" she quickly added "Mommy I don't want to die am I dying?" G said "No you'll just be in the clouds being a angel with daddy" Julia replied with "Why aren't you coming?" Thats when G  started sobbing. G said "I have human duties to do here sweety" while rubbing the clothe covering Julia's face.

Then G went to her husband while crying "Hunny why you guys why." "WHY?!" She screamed and dropped to the floor crying just repeating the words "Why" "why you guys why" she got up and kissed his forehead even though clothe was on it. The doctor came in "Ma'am your time is up I'm sorry you have to leave" she sobbed "NO NO NO I CANT LEAVE THEM" she scream-cried. The doctor replied " I know it hurts its very hard but you have to leave now" G walked out the room sobbing and ran home. It wasn't the same in her house not at all and it never will be.