Chapter 1

Third Person POV

Class 1-A is in the training grounds. Pagkapasok na pagkapasok nila sa room nila ay inanounce ni Aizawa-sensie na may training session sila ngayon, It was unexpected kaya marami ang nagcomplain but Aizawa turn deaf ears to it so they just shut their mouth and made their way to the locker room.

They're so ingrossed in their training that they didn't notice a portal forming above them until someone shouted about it --probably Mineta-- they prepared to attack but stoped when they saw two kids coming out from it.

A girl and a boy, the former uses her explosion to slow down her fall the movements are like Bakugous when he uses his explosion to fly, the latter naman ay gumawa siya ng slide pero gawa sa ice yung slide.

The kids landed safely on the ground, walang galos o kung ano man. Mina came to the kids with a skip on her steps "Sino kayo? Anong mga pangalan niyo? Saan kayo galing? Bakit sa isang portal kayo lumabas?" Pagsunod-sunod niyang tanong sa mga bata.

"And pray tell me on why should we answer that? For all I know you could be a villain trying to grasp informations from us" sagot ng batang babae in a fluent english na may accent pa ah but she have this glint in her eyes --she's planning something thats for sure--.

Their awe and adoration to the kids ay nadagdagan kung kanina ay dahil sa naco-control nila ang kanilang quirk sa murang edad ngayon naman ay ang pagsalita sa isang lenggwahe in a fluent way.

"How dare you?!" The acid quirk user dramaticaly gasped as she had process what the little girl said to her "Shut your mouth lady! And don't be so dramatic it's not good on you." The boy snobbed and after that many gasp could be heard "Where's your manners young man?!" Mina shouted a bit shocked by the attitude of this young boy infront of them "What can't find it? I'm wondering too you know then I remember hindi yun magpapakita if they deemed someone unworthy of their attention." The boy shrugged as if he didn't just subtly insult a hero-in-training, they heard a snort so they turned their heads to see who it was there they saw Todoroki and Bakugou trying not to burst out laughing "K-k-kachan?" Stuttered Midoriya, Katsuki and the kids visibly shuddered "Shut up Deku!!" The three of them shouted which made the broccoli haired boy shut his mouth while the others stared at the kids in dazed shocked.

"I like them" Katsuki declared unconsciously looking at the kids with love in his eyes "We know" the kids replied with the infamous Bakugou-Todoroki smirk.