sweet like honey

I loved weekends, waking up with the sun, no morning rush. Just me and my wife.
Speaking of my wife, i looked down seeing her still peacefully sleeping. Her head resting on my chest, arms around my waist. How did i get so lucky? I ask this question to myself every morning.

Her hair a soft brown, long eyelash, the most perfect pink lips, lightly blushed cheeks, i love her nose. Oh what isn't there to love about this woman. There isn't a day that she doesn't shower me with love. My hand reach down and i stroke her hair softly, like I do almost every morning as i wait for her to wake up.

Not even 2 minutes later she's awake and looking up at me. "Mmh morning darling. I love to wake up like this." She said her voice still sleepy.

"I love waking you up like this. You're so pretty when you sleep, you look like an angel." I pressed my lips over hers and kissed her softly.

"I also love morning kisses" she said and kissed me once again, her leg fully resting on me.

I kissed her deeply pulling her completely on top of me. I pulled away and looked down. I loved waking up naked.

"You're so beautiful, I'm never getting tired of admiring you." I said moving my hand upward cuping her breast. "They are so perfect baby." She maoned lowly, I know she loves when i massage them. I pinch her nipple between my index and my thumb. Rolling it in between.

"Mmh y/n... more." She starts rolling her hips against mine.
I squeeze her other boob in my hand crash my lips over hers. My tongue brushing over her bottom lip. Soon enough we're making out, hips moving in sync. Her lips are so soft and tongue so warm and intoxicating. I could never get enough of her.

I pulled away from her lips, kissing her jaw, her hands on my shoulders. Now my lips are all over her neck sucking, biting, tongue brushing over her warm skin. I once again pulled away and wrapped my lips around one of her nipples.

"Y/n... please I need you." She breathed out her fingers tangling in my hair, my tongue licking her nipple, sucking softly.

I looked up at her, her eyes closed, mouth open, quiet moans escaping from her lips. I switch to the other nipple this time using my teeth slightly, wanting her to moan louder. And she did, its my favorite sound in the world.

One of my hand travels down to her stomach, and even further down where i cup her center. "Oh god Jenny..." i moaned as i felt her wetness already coating my fingers.

"Mmh... y/n don't tease me please. Please i need you, i need your fingers inside of me" she moaned out grip tightening on my hair.

I cant help but give in and rub her clit with my ring and middle finger. Her hips start rolling in sync with my hands. My other hands settle on her waist, stabilizing her.

"Y/n! More!" She maoned even louder and i let my fingers slide inside of her with ease. I curled them hitting her sweet spot over and over again.

"Oh god! Mmh... don't stop!" She breath out as loud moans followed. My thumb rubbing her clit in tight circle. I can't take my eyes off of her, looking at her riding my fingers, having a full view of where my fingers are vanishing in.

"Come for me Jenny." I whisper leaning in and capture one of her nipple between my lips. Her walls tightening around my fingers, her cum gushing out covering my fingers and palm of my hand.

"Y/n! Oh! Please oh god... i-" she threw her head back looking like a goddess. My wife is beautiful.

I helped her ride her orgasm, slowing down. She rest her head on my shoulder breathing heavily.

I pulled my finger out bringing them to my lips licking then clean, she always taste sweet like honey. I lay down wrapping my arms around her, feeling her heartbeat on my chest.

"I love you so much, Jennifer Honey." I whisper softly to her, my fingers stroking her hair.

"I love you so much y/n." She said softly and got herself comfortable on top of me.

"Happy 5 years anniversary my darling. What a wonderful way to start our special." I said and i heard her gasp and lifting her head, looking into my eyes.

"I almost forgot... happy 5 years my love" she kissed my lips softly.

"I have so many surprises for you today I'm so excited now." She smiled sweetly at my words and i blushed.

"I can't wait... but now let me return the favor." She smirked and ran her finger up and down my side, kissing my jaw.

A/n The confusion is so funny