CHRIS

CHRIS(a month later)

CHRIS
(a month later)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STEPPING INTO STARCOURT MALL, abigail and samantha giggled. abigail held a slushy in her hands, taking a sip out of it. the brunette fixed her jacket overtop of her swimsuit, coming straight from the pool. samantha looked around for any hot people, especially her crush, linda collins, who was a senior in samantha's class. "still no sign, she's usually at vs shopping for lace bras! like everyday!" samantha groaned, throwing her hands down.

abigail shrugged, "maybe she got enough." they went down the escalator, heading straight for scoops ahoy. walking in the ice cream shop, steve was at the register talking to robin, his back to them. abigail placed a finger to her lips, walking up behind him. she ringed the bell making steve turn around, "what's your best flavor?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

steve smiled, happy to see his girlfriend out of the house. ever since the incident, she wanted to stay inside and just figure out what was happening to them. steve didnt want to ask much, but abby was determined someone was playing with their minds. "um, i recommend the strawberry sherbet, my girlfriend loves that." steve replied as abigail leaned on the counter. 

"oh does she? she seems pretty cool," abigail replied looking at the flavors.

steve nodded, "oh yeah, she's amazing." 

abigail smiled, leaning over the counter to press her lips against his. samantha and robin shook their heads, gagging as samantha walked into the backroom. "what made you decide to get out of the house?" steve asked the brunette after they parted. abigail shrugged, taking the ice cream out of steves hands after he made it up for her. 

"my mom said i wasnt doing any good trying to figure out whose messing with our..." she leaned in, "minds." she paused looking over at robin, who was whispering to samantha, "so i decided to give a visit since i quit my job."

steve raised an eyebrow, "you quit your job?" abigail nodded, "im so proud of you!" he finally noticed what abigail was wearing, her hair was also put up into a bun, "you went to the pool?"

abigail poked his cheek, "dont you worry babe, i totally checked out all the hot chicks for you, maybe got billy hargroves number."

steve scoffed, "stop always being sarcastic."

abigail giggled, "me? sarcastic? never."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LAYING ON HER LIVING ROOM COUCH, abigail looked at the time. it was currently 3 am, and abigail still got no sleep. laying in her lap, his arms wrapped around her waist, steve was asleep. she ran her fingers through his soft hair, hearing some small snores come out of his mouth. abigail clicked through the channels, mumbling curse words only to see rerun of random shows she already watched.