12 - then.

Do you ever wonder how extremely roller coaster awaiting you in the next days, next months, within minutes or hours rolling wrecked your only one precious life and boom! There you go. An out of nowhere being of a how-many-thousand-of-his-unknown-age demon dash, wrecking your life and you can't stop requiring yourself how unlucky your life since your family went to heaven. 

Great! Your precious human went to heaven and an unwanted demon from hell haunting your life. As well as, affirming you are the long lost soulmate he has been pining too.

That is beyond the level of trustworthy. 

You heard the demon yelling your name, and yet the buster sword race against time. A glimpse of your mom, dad and your grandmother passed by your sight, waving in a smile to you. You don't have time to register what just happened, it's too fast. You shut your eyes, closed. 

Your thoughts about the faith of your ancestor's sister. Never once you pondered have a blood of royal in yours, the death of your parents in sudden and then your grandma joined the family's afterlife, love life of Hasumi, the white demon and now you're the reincarnation of your ancestor's sister who really a carbon copy of her. 

Does a normal life don't fit you? You don't have any dreams besides going to the beach with your family before your life ends. Your life since you born only around the snowy mountain, the forest and living alone-

And you were strange why those buster swords were not yet slicing you into two pieces when you're narrating the whole background story for almost more than a minute. 

Gradually flutter your eyes open, not only welcoming those shocked face paint on those two creatures in front of you, and you join their shocked expressions to make it three. 

A wide, fully thunderstruck haunted your face as your grown big eyes impaled the glimmering silver sword in your both palm, in a defend position sticking out the edge of the sword point upward and the blade pointed opposite you. 

"You... Did you just... cut the blade into half? I....in-interesting....." Stuttering, the grim reaper plodded a hesitant smile. 

The white demon yet to vocalize any thoughts but not his maroon irises.

"W-wh-what?" shivered took over your body as you turned head sideways to your left, a horror plastered your face when you captured the half of the buster sword pierced into the tree, close to you side and the other half on your right. 

Oh hell no. Now what? You're the long-last-descendant of Harry Pott*r?

You spin, eyes piercing hole the both split buster stuck on the tree. Saliva dropped through your throat, flickered shockingly before turning to the stun white demon and the enigma sword switching anxiously ahead you. "The hell-?! Where did this sword come from??!"

Thump 

Thump

The sword springing out from your palm as a deep sharp pang throbbing through your heart. Unaccustomed with the sudden, long stinging dragging out your breath, you gasped, fell on your knee and clutched your right chest.

Your mind in mist, fogged with the unbeknownst kind of pain, as if the sword itself penetrate below your control. You never feel this before. The only thing you can describe how much pain you were enduring is like you are on the edge of your soul leaving out your life. 

Hazy scene coming spread in your vision, the white demon figure slowly returns blurred, as well with the scenery behold you.

"'s.... hurt..." you whine, breath choking you more and deeper even your attempt to inhale and exhale, nothing would help. Anxiety continuously splashed into your mind.