First, and Only.

* starts at where Lucious Malfoy demands the prophecy, fifth book.  this is honestly on my mind and I just had to write it, no plot at all so here ya go*

' Potter. ' Spoke Malfoy Sr.

' Malfoy ' Responded Harry Potter.

The members that had tagged along Harry to his adventure stood there, shocked, as Harry passed over the Prophecy to Malfoy.

" What are you doing Harry! " Yelled Ron, in obvious confusion on what was happening.

' Silence! ' Bellowed Harry.

' You thought you had me, didn't you Weasley. Thought some Potions and advice from Albus would make me get in with your Ickle Ginnykins? '

Ron stood there, shocked that Harry had actually found it out.

Luna and Neville stood behind, wands ready for the inevitable intervention of the Order.

Hermione began weeping silently, as if she knew what was to come next.

'  Granger, you actually thought I would be stupid enough to actually think you would be my so called friend? All you wanted was the fame if being with Harry Potter. ' Harry stated coldly.

Ripples of the air were heard as the Order closed in, Dumbledore being obviously shocked, as his expectations crumbled.

Molly stood there, jaw dropped, as Sirius, Remus and the Twins yelled "Stupefy!" at Moody, Albus, Molly, Tonks and Kingsley, In which they could not react, and crumbled to the floor, wands dropped.

' Excellent Moony, Padfoot, and Marauder Juniors. ' Harry said, impressed with the work they did.

' Let this be a show to those who advocate for the Greater Good. '

As Harry finished his sentence, Molly was lifted up, under the Crucio curse. She shrieked violently before falling silent under the Avada Kedavra.

Ron screamed in pain as he watched his mother die, before being subjected to the same fate.

Hermione followed, as did the rest of the Order.

Dumbledore came last, as Tom himself had now arrived.

' Excellent Harry.... '

' Shall we, Tom? :

' Certainly. '

They both Bellowed, ' Avada Kedavra! '

And the man who once led the Light, who once fought for the Greater Good was no more.

F I N :)