the love is so hot tbh

Elizabeth was a single, depressed,retarded, AND SMELLY middle school teenager who would probably do drugs. There was this penny-wise looking creature that had a crush on her namED TyPler daDJ. Typler gave retarted elozabath a sticky note that said "I like you man, wanna be my gorlfriend" and elizabeth said " why don't u come over to my raccoon den and decide what to do?" and Tyler said " yes my little baka , sheesh grr".Elizobathh quietly sheeshed AND YEETED away to her house and then Tyler came over and then tyler pulled out his microsize microwave smelly condoms and told elizabeth to blow it up so his dick looked big but it was really tiny. Tyler thought he had to microwave them before using it but then it exploded, and then they did it unprotected ( mrs kand doesnt approve). Tyler and Elizabeth decided to go upstairs with the lown up condom and just have sex with his microsize dick which was the size of elizabeth's pinky. Then elizabeth gave birth to 100 babies, and stredtched her vagina as big as the house and gave birth which burst the house and then had to sell her kids and get rich to live happily ever after with Tyler in China eating bats.(RIP vampires). Tyler still kept sucking her flat titties and Elizabathh still ate up tyler's microsize ½ inch penis. Then Jayden got jealous and got Tyler pregnant and left him to be a single dad with 8364828 kids, Elizabeth went on to make babies with Mr Neal(?) and ended up with 30 yellow babies and 40 black ass gordon ramsy babies.