furry

Bella was in her RETARTED OLDIE zumba class(where old grandmas go to lose calories) when she saw her old buddy, Michael Orgasm. She and him made eye contact and she bit her lip and twerked away quietly.

She couldn't believe that someone that ugly hot would be at her crusty ass zumba class, and she pondered on if someone would date her psychopathic out of control squirrel shaped ass. The next day she wore a swimsuit to wow Michael Orgasm but he was in love with Bella's mom. She pretended to be her mom to get to Michael.

She made herself look unflat, big bootied and got a spray tan so her boobs would be the same color and her vagina, as she sprayed the purple grape flavored froot loop spray on her pussy, Michael walked in and saw her tiny coochie and looked at it, saying, "Damn that coochie is so small and hairy, I could mircowave a burrito faster than I could fuck her."

I need to tame this bushy forest with my zeus powers" Michael then pulled out his tiny pinky finger and started to shove it up Bellas coochie forest and said " wow this reminds me of my mom." and Bella looked at him and said "what?" Michael said, "yeah, I fuck my mom, is there a problem?" Bella replied, "I think that's sexy. It turns me on". Michael said " it turns me left" . Bella ripped Micheals clothes off and said, "holy shit man, you need to shave your nipples." Michael said, "after this hardcore hour of sex, I will." Bella chuckled and said, "If we have a kid, I'll name him quantavious quinglenuts." Michael said, "okay baby girl rawr sheeesh baka."