~TWO~

The four 13 year olds walked up to Draco's room. Finn, who Trinity swears has a couch fetish, laid down on the dark green silk couch. Lorenzo plopped down on the black and grey rug. Draco seated himself on his bed. Trinity sat down at the foot of it. "So Trinity..Can we get a tour of Manoir Rousseau." Enzo asks in a horrible French accent. "Sure..If you never use that accent..ever..again." She states. Draco lets out a short chuckle. "Deal." Enzo says, getting up and shaking her hand. 

The four got caught up a bit and then got up to go to Manoir Rousseau. "Mother, we're going to Rinni's house!" Draco yells. Then they walked out the door. Trinity blushed from Draco called her "Rinni". Trinity opened the door. She gave them a tour of the house and then they went outside to see the pool. "No fair, she gets a pool." Finn groans. Trinity smiles. "We can go in it now." Trinity says. "Sure. Guys, let's get our stuff." Draco says. The boys leave and Trinity gets changed.

 The boys leave and Trinity gets changed

The boys come back. "Girl you look hotttt." Enzo says, snapping his fingers. "Thanks." Trinity giggles. Finn gives an approving nod and licks his lips which results with him getting a slap on the head by Trinity. Draco stares at her and looks away when she sees him. The four jump into into the pool and have heaps of fun. They lay on the sides of the pool, drinking butterbeers. Trinity is on a muggle pool float lying on her back. "So what's Hogwarts like?" She asks the boys. "Actual shit." Draco says. She laughs. "I second that." Finn says. "Maybe I'll blow it up." Trinity says. "Please do." Enzo groans. "I heard that you're good at that." Draco says. "Blew up a teacher's office, eh?" Finn tuts. "Oh shut up." Trinity sighs. 

Finn jumps into the pool, making Trinity fall off the float and into the water. Finn picks her up bridal style and chucks her in again. "Finn!" She shrieks. The guys laugh. Trinity surfaces and shakes her head, spraying water on Finn. Trinity was happy to have such good friends.

For the next two weeks, Trinity and the boys became inseparable. 

-DAY THIRD YEAR STARTS-

Trinity and the boys went through Platform 9 3/4 and stood there waiting for the train

Trinity and the boys went through Platform 9 3/4 and stood there waiting for the train. "You'll be okay, mon chèrie." Amber tells her daughter. "I know." Trinity says, uncertainty dripping from her voice. "You've got the boys. And your cousin Cedric will be there too. You will be okay." Amber reassures. Trinity nodded. "Je t'aime pour toujours et toujours." Amber tells Trinity. I love you forever and always, it was their thing. "Je t'aime pour toujours et toujours." Trinity replies. Amber smiles. "Hey..Train's here." Draco says. Amber kisses the top of her daughter's head and then watched her disappear into the sea of Hogwarts students, boarding the train. 

Trinity's heart beat echoes in her head like hammers while everyone crowded to find seats on the train. Suddenly a cold hand intertwines their fingers with hers. She looks beside her to see Draco. She smiles softly. He smiles and squeezes her hand. He leads her to an empty train compartment, not letting go of her hand. "Hey." Draco says. He hugs her and she buries her face into his chest, taking a strong whiff of his strong, expensive cologne and the scent of mint and apples. "Thanks, Draco." She sniffles. "Anytime, Rinni." Draco says. They don't let go of each other and stand in the compartment, slightly swaying their bodies. Trinity felt like she could sink into Draco's warm body forever. 

The compartment door opens, making the two split apart. Enzo, Finn, three other boys and a girl. "Hey, you two." Enzo says. "Hi, you must be Trinity. I'm Pansy." The girl says. She's actually kinda pretty. "Hi." I smiled.  Everyone sits down. "Hopefully you're in Slytherin. Everyone here is." Pansy says. "Oh trust me, she's making it in Slytherin. She blew up a teacher's office in her last school." Finn smirks. Trinity can't help but smirk too. Pansy laughs, shocked. "Go girl." She says. "I'm Blaise." The dark skinned boy says. Trinity smiles. "These idiots are Crabbe and Goyle. The numbskulls." Blaise says, pointing to the other two boys. She giggles. 

After an hour, they trains stops. "Are we here already?" Trinity asks. "No where near." Draco says, slightly confused as to why the train stopped. Ice spreads on the windows. A cool chill goes through the compartment, sending chills down everyone's body. Trinity moves closer to Draco, who puts his arm around her. Blaise and Enzo put their heads out the door and chattering is now heard from other compartments. Blaise and Enzo bonk heads, making them both look down and blush. 

Trinity smiled a bit seeing this. A few minutes later, the train starts again. "What the hell was that?" Crabbe asks. Everyone shrugs. They go to change into their robes.

When they reach Hogwarts, Trinity's heart starts hammering. Draco grabs her hand again. "Trinity Rousseau?" An old lady's voice says. "Yes?" Trinity replies. A woman walks up to her. "Hello Miss Rousseau. I'm Professor McGonagall. Please  follow me to be sorted." The professor says. Draco lets go of her hand. "I'll meet up with you later." He whispers. Trinity smiles. 

The first years get sorted first. "Now we have a new student joining 3rd year. Her name is Trinity Rousseau." Dumbledore says. She walk in and whispers fill her ears.

"Rousseau?"

"Isn't her father the death eater that was killed?"

"Yea, she'll be a death eater too, I bet."

Trinity ignored them and sat on the stool. The hat was placed on her head. "Hmm.. No doubt here at all..Slytherin!" The hat says. Trinity smiles as the Slytherin tables erupts into cheer. Draco smiles and claps for her. She goes and sits with her friends. A feast appears and everyone talks and eats. "Oi Potter! Potter." Draco hisses to someone at the Gryffindor table. Probably Harry Potter, Trinity thinks. "Is it true you fainted?" Draco hisses. Potter rolls his eyes and so does the girl next to him. The girl grabs Potter's shoulder and makes him look away.

Trinity giggles. Draco smirks and turns pink.  Finn throws an apple at Potter's head. Potter gets up but is stopped by the girl and a red haired boy. The Slytherins laugh. 

Trinity is in a dorm with Pansy, and two girls named Astoria and Millicent. The next day, the first class they had was Divination. Trinity learnt everyone's names. Hermione Granger is the girl who is friends with Potter and the red head is Ronald. They were learning to read tea leaves.

"My dear..Let me show you." Googly eyes- sorry Professor Trelawney says to Trinity. "A pit of snakes. A boy you will love very much. Another boy you will love too but not as much as the other. Your relationship with one of these boys will be destroyed as will your heart. Another boy will love you like a sister and you will love him like a brother. One of these boys are fated to die. You will lose many people important to you." She says. 

Trinity gulps. She looks around to Draco, Finn and Enzo who share worried looks. What does this mean?