O8, REAL LIFE

────── 〔✿〕──────

SHE NEEDS HIM

chapter eight, FLORENCE PUGH JUST POSTED!

────── 〔✿〕──────

   MATT STURNIOLO WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR, HAND-IN-HAND WITH THE BITCHY BRUNETTE. Just as he went to announce his presence, Anastasia screamed excitedly.

"What the fuck, Stacy?" Chris groaned, holding his ears. Stacy immediately apologized by leaning her head on his shoulder but then turned her phone's volume up.

Nicolas shushed Chris, leaning over to watch the sequence of recently uploaded stories.

"Florence Pugh just posted!" Anastasia grinned, shushing Matt who greeted the three.

"It's cooking with Flo, bitches!" The flawless British blonde's voice was heard through the speakers. Layla scoffed, wondering why Stacy was treating 'her Matty' like that, Matt on the other hand had no problem with Anastasia shushing him as he was used to this behaviour whenever Florence posted a 'Cooking with Flo' story.

He laughed to himself, taking a seat beside Chris and watching how awestruck his girl best friend was as she watched the British actress chop up a cucumber.

"Why are you so—" Layla began.

"Shh!"

The blue-eyed girl huffed in annoyance turning to Matthew to see if he would give her attention, however, the boy paid absolutely no attention to her and only watched Stacy with a small smile.

Layla rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone and loudly scrolling through TikTok. Anastasia bunched up a bit of the blanket she and Nick were huddled under.

"Hey, do you think you could turn that down?" She asked nicely, pausing the story to turn and look over at Layla.

"No," Layla rudely replied, continuing to scroll through TikTok.

Anastasia glared at Matthew as if to say: do something! Matt furrowed his eyebrows, not wanting to upset Layla but also not wanting to upset Stacy.

"Just ignore it, Ana," he sighed, avoiding her eyes and looking elsewhere. Matthew would never admit it but he was slowly getting tired of Layla continuously being rude, arrogant and self-centered. He knew it was okay to love yourself but the amount of love Layla had for herself was rather concerning.

Stacy opened her mouth to say something but held back and just raised her volume louder watching how aggravated Layla began to get.

Nicolas held in a laugh and continued to watch Florence cook. Layla yelled in anger, catching all four friends off guard. Chris, Nick and Stacy made eye contact but immediately looked away, containing their giggles.

"Woah, you good?" Matt asked, also not knowing whether to scold the three for laughing or to console her.

Layla immediately burst into tears, flailing her arms and wrapping herself in Matthew's arms. Overdramatic was a very light explanation of how the girl was acting right now.

Christopher turned to Matt who was very awkwardly consoling Layla which made him break into a fit of laughter. Layla looked up at the three who were rolling on the floor and hitting each other in laughter, she pouted and cried more.