🌒ԃɾυɳƙ🌒

9:20 at night, some people were watching sports on the tv, others chicken fighting in the pool, and the occasional truth or dare game going on in the corner. Here he was, at a house party where he knew nobody. Well, except Dambu of course.

Dambai had been dragged along due to the fact of Dambu wanting him to "live a little" even though he was fine playing minecraft at home. He closed his eyes and sighed, just waiting for the night to be over with. He walked to the front yard and stared out the window. He felt a peace for a short minute, of course until...

"HEEYYYY DAMBAIIIII~"

Dambu slurred out as he rested his arm on Dambai's shoulder, taking another swig of presumably beer out of his red plastic cup. The highlighter colored figure could barely stand on his own, somewhat gripping Dambai's shirt trying to regain the even the smallest amount of balance.

"Jesus Christ man, how many cups did you have??" questioned an extremely concerned Dambai, helping the youtuber to his feet. "hahaaaaa- at least 12~" he replied, seeming extremely carefree. Dambai sighed, "Alright, lets get home before you black-out." Dambu just giggled, completely unaware of what was going on. Dambai dragged him into the passenger's seat and fastened Dambu's seatbelt, along with his.

Dambu ended up knocking out in the car, unsurprisingly, forcing Dambai to carry him. Dambai gently placed Dambu onto his bed, letting him rest while going down stairs to make some tea and get bread to help with the possible hangover. During this, Dambu woke up, feeling, well... in the best way to put it...

warm

Dambu sat up on the lavender colored sheets and rubbed his head. He knew something was off, he just couldn't put his finger on it. Suddenly — as if on cue — he felt a familiar tightening in his pants. Oh no, had his drink got spiked with aphrodisiac?? God, he didn't want his homie to see him like this, but it was also way to hard to hide, thanks to the jeans he decided to wear. Well, he couldn't think of anything else to do.

He hesitantly tugged his jeans off and dug around his boxers, pulling out his member. He sat there for a while, wondering if he should really be doing this, especially with his friend downstairs. He mulled over it before deciding that he would rather jerk off then just be stuck as a mess of horniness when his friend inevitably walks into the room.

He wrapped his hand around himself and covered his mouth, not wanting to be too loud. He slowly moved his hand up and down his length, moaning and somewhat drooling into his hand. Even if it was something as small as touching himself, he was in pure bliss as if god himself had blessed him with this feeling. He picked up his pace, arching his back and gripping onto the covers with his now free hand, making his moans heard. He was just about ready to finish when

"Hey so I got you some tea and bre- oh"

He looked up to see a blushy Dambai holding green tea and a piece of bread, unable to take his eyes off of the now embarrassed Dambu. "A-Ah shit... I'm sorry dude, I don't know what happened I just-" He got cut off by a mutter of the blue figure. "What'd you say??" Dambu questioned, only understanding a small amount of Dambai's response. "I could h-help if you wanted me to-" Dambai hesitantly spoke, putting down the snacks he'd brought upstairs. Dambu was surprised at the offer but didn't decline. In fact, he simply nodded his head and asked "no homo tho, right?" Dambai gave a thumbs up and walked over to the bed, spreading open Dambu's legs.

He lowered his head to Dambu's manhood and licked it, seeing what reaction he would get out of the youtuber. Dambu gasped and rested his hands on Dambai's head, keeping him around the tip. Dambai swirled around it with his tongue for a while before kissing it and getting all 4 inches in his throat. Dambu moaned loudly, now gripping at Dambai's head, thrusting mindlessly into his mouth like a rabid animal. Dambai simply held onto Dambu's thighs for support while desperately being thrust into. Dambu felt himself twitch and shiver, physically telling Dambai he was at his breaking point. He bit his lip and released himself into Dambai, who swallowed it all without trouble. He lifted himself off Dambu's length, wiping his mouth. "That all out your system?" Dambu nodded, unable to do much else. Dambai and Dambu put on pajamas, taking out Dambai's computer afterwards.

"wanna watch DanTDM play minecraft surgery until we pass out?"
"fuck yeah!"
————————————————————————
801 words
hi!! i was gonna write more but i'm tired and it's like 3 am when i have school tomorrow soooo yeah no. anyways, haven't seen a fanfic or even one shot of these two so i made my own!!! that's cool ig