【 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1】

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The warmth of the sun hits her face while she continue to read her favorite novel, today was a relaxing and peaceful morning as she munch on her freshly baked cookies.

As the tree leaves swayed with the winds, Aphrodite really appreciate that her boss agreed to have her a day off

She rarely goes outside her house but she still love the nature, the birds are chirping the bushes rustles as the animals play around, she smiled as she noticed that the young maiden on her book fell in love with a handsome young gentleman.

A thought suddenly came in her mind, she remembered the way her and her boyfriend used to be so in loved with each other they almost looked like a married couple because of the way they always stick to each other.

But unfortunately something happened but she didn't knew why her boyfriend suddenly became cold and ignorant towards her, they don't even go on dates anymore because he said that he's always 'busy' our lovely female lead of course thought that her boyfriend is a hardworking man she just kept ignoring the signs.

A phone rang suddenly brought her out of her thought as she carefully places the book down and put a bookmark so she knows where she left off.

She cleans her hand because of the cookie crumbles that are left there, after that she quickly answered her phone and heared a familiar voice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🄰🄿🄷🅁🄾🄳🄸🅃🄴 🄿🄾🅅

"Hey aph it's me enna" "Hello en en it's been a while since we talked, what's up?" she softly asked "are you busy tomorrow?" "I'm not i just got a day off from my boss, I'm currently having a picnic in the forest" "that's great wanna hang out tomorrow, it's been a while since we last hang out" "yeah i would love to i really missed hanging out with you" "me too aph but remember we gotta spill some tea and gossip tomorrow kay?" We both laughed at what she said "yes yes, I'll clean my house so you can stay there for a night" i said while smiling brightly "thanks aph" after that we both said our goodbyes and ended the call.

Ahh i missed en en it's really been a while since we last hang out she's really a great cousin, i pack my things and decide to just walk back home.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After walking for a while she got home and proceeds to take of her shoes and put her basket on the counter.

She quickly relaxes at her couch for a few minutes and after that she quickly starts to cook a food for her dinner, while the food is cooking she decided to clean her house for a bit to past time.

After the food was cook she washes her hands and took a plate and some utensils to use and she ate her food.

She put the dirty plate and utensils in the kitchen sink and washes it, after that she continue to clean the house and of course the guest room.

After that she took a shower because of the sweat she had while walking at home once she was done she brushes her teeth...... She walk in the closet and took some night gowns/pajamas and she immediately slumbers on her soft bed.