a not so good start

Hello I just wanted to say I have changed the first chapter so please feel free to scum through that again anyways enjoy!

I woke up to see Nanami shaking me around "Y/n your finally awake thank god! There making me do tons of work like cleaning the yard, cleaning the walls, raking the leaves, sweeping the whole house and now their making me weed the yard! And apparently I have to wipe the floors with a cloth after I mope the floor! Which I technically haven't even agreed to become the land God. And also the fox guys name is Tomoe. Like who or what the hell is Tomoe? But back to the work I guess this is far since their giving me a place to stay and all but your also here so please help me!" I was still tired and had no idea what she was rambling on about but after all of that I ended up helping her weed the garden.

I sigh as I pull out one weed at a time when "oh, ow!" I quickly pull my hand up to see that I cut my hand when I heard a very annoying voice appear. "Jeez, you can't even weed the yard properly, how pathetic." I turn my head around to see the man from yesterday. Nanami did tell me his name but I completely forgot, I was way to focus to understand what she was blabbering about. "You truly are such a useless rat. Why not head home to your pathetic family before you hurt yourself, and trust it will be worse than a tiny cut." I turned my head back and continued to weed. Like hell I was telling him about my life problems.

'Bam!'

"Rat" I look up at him and soon realised that not only did he hit me with his fan he then disappeared why did he even show up in the first place!

"Y/N!" I look over to see Nanami running up to me "go get ready were going to the world over yonder!"
I looked at her with confusion. What is it with her and telling me stuff that I won't understand "world over yonder?"
"Yes! Look I need to find Tomoe and apologies but he's in the world over yonder so we're going there right now!"

I don't know how or what happened but now I'm walking in the world over yonder. The spirits were talking to Nanami while I listened to there conversation. Jeez who is she, the main character like I'm here to.

"TOMOE! TOMOE WHERE ARE YOU!" The two spirits yelled "is that you making a racket, Onkiri, Kotetsu?" As we followed the two spirits we were lead to a room where Tomoe was. He was sitting on the floor with two girls next to him. One was holding Tomoe's waist and was wearing a pink Komodo with white flowers on them she also had a red jacket with a golden outline and a face that was as white as snow. Her hair was tied into a bun and had ears like a raccoons? While the other on was pouring a drink into a small cup Tomoe was holding. She was wearing a light pink Komodo with a green jacket with a magenta outline and pink flowers on it she had the exact same hair and ears as the other one. I quickly hide behind the door with Nanami and silently listened to their conversation. "What do you want?"
"Master Tomoe! You should not be drinking expressly in the middle of the day!"
"Leave me alone."
"Master Tomoe that is not appropriate for a familiar you must get changed at once! And the two of you must leave now!" You heared the two girls shocked expression as they started yelling at the poor spirits. "HOW DARE YOU, YOU STUPID WILL-Ó-WISPS! HOW ABOUT YOU TWO LEAVE!"
"indeed" Tomoe added "master Tomoe you must return to the shrine right this instant! The shrine will turn into a ruin!"
"He... I do not care if it falls and collapse. Good riddance to the stupid thing. From now on I will rest well and drink whenever I please"
"Master Tomoe Lady Nanami and her accomplish wanted to see you so we brought them here!" Just on quote Nanami and I walk into the room and I see the shocked look on Tomoe's face. "You know. Nanami wanted to apologise for her rude comments about the shrine and you. I don't know why because your such a jerk, I mean you said you could abandoned your home, even crumble down like who says stuff like that! ITS YOUR HOME RIGHT!" I looked over at Nanami she was shocked since I normally don't talk yet alone yell at people exactly people who I don't know well. I ended up getting overwhelmed and stormed out of the room with Nanami following me.

Hey sorry this took so long I completely forgot I started writing this story but I shall try to post more often!

Word count: 850