Scoops ahoy

Y/n pov:
I was walking into starcourt mall,to see Robin (my girlfriend) as she told me to visit her at work at Scoops ahoy.I loved visiting her at work mostly because I liked to see her in her work uniform because she looked pretty in it.

A few moments later,I walked into Scoops ahoy and saw Steve standing at the counter serving some kids.

"Hey Steve,have you seen Robin?" I asked Steve."Hey y/n,yeah she's just in the back waiting for you" said Steve before returning to serve more customers.

I walked into the back room where Robin was,she was sat at a table with her feet on the table whilst reading a magazine.

I walked behind her to give her a hug from behind."Hey my sweet Robin" I said.

Robin turned her head around and smiled at me.

"Hey my sweet y/n" said Robin putting her arms around my shoulders.

Robin stood up to be on the same level as me and she leaned in to give me a quick kiss before pulling back.

"So how's your day been?" I asked Robin.

"It's been great even though Steve aka dingus has been kinda annoying today even though he's my best friend" said Robin.

Y/n did a small laugh before responding,"I wish I could stay here all day but I have work to do" said Y/n.

"Yeah me too,so movie night at 5?" Said Robin.

"Sure" said Y/n before leaning in to give her girlfriend a quick kiss.