<Part one>

A. N/ ; Next part will be updated based on the number of votes! Happy reading 💗
______________________

Selling concerts weekly, travelling around the world and all time having the fans around by us may sound fantastic! But... Partying all night along for her relaxation is her favorite!

But in the middle of the party she sneaked out with her boyfriend and she was super excited with it only for few minutes until!

She saw a helicopter waiting for them to fly, she screamed "Ashwin are you mad! Didn't you know that I have phobia of heights! You do this everyday I am tired of this" She screamed making Ashwin's ear bleed!

"Mulla ipo ennachu nu ipdi kathura.. Please don't be so dramatic! Ithula eri pona enna aga pora.. Konjam romba scene podatha please" Ashwin words made Mullai even more crazier and she lost it!

"Ohh... Apdiyaaa apo yaaru drama podama irukangalo avanga kudave poiko ini naan unkuda  veliya vanthen enna serupalaye Adi" Saying this Mulla got out of the car and starting walking fastly as if she was deaf to hear Ashwin's apologizes.

As she walked back to the city, she noticed a man wearing hooded black jacked following her. She grabbed her stiletto and yelled at him

"Why are you hiding you silly? Are you afraid dont worry I don't bite you" Mulla yelled at him sarcastically.

To her surprise, he throwed a magazine right at Mullai's face and ran away

"WTH" Mullai frustrated and picked up the paper from the floor!

And it was her magazine with death threats all over her face!Surprising him Mullai was fearless and the threats kept coming over the week! Some how the news reached her parents. They always wanted to hire a new body guard for her, but Mullai was tired coz the body guards were freaking old men! She was the one who needs to take care of them.
But this time they never considered her no for answer.

Finally when Mulla met the bodyguard she was stunned!

He was the most exquisite specimen of man she had ever seen before! He looked just a year older than her!

"Hiii handsome, are you sure you're bodyguard and not my next boy friend" Mullai flirts, to her surprise he didn't even smiled a bit! Rude she thought!

"Hmmm... Nee paka romba chinna vayasa irukiye.. Unnala epdi ena paathuka mudiyum?" She questioned him.. Suddenly a ball came Swrilling right towards her but he caught the ball, pulling her to his side..

"Trust me mam, I'll do my job better and you can even  check my records"

"Ama un per enna... " Mullai asked

"Kathir... Kathirvelan! " Kathir said even not smiling a bit now.

"Ivanuku sirikave theriyatha.. Munjiya paaru nala urrrr nu.. Ana paaka sema hot ah irukane" Mullai thought to herself.

He opened the car door for her  and she accidentally brushes his chest. She was like "oh... Myyyy.. It felt harder than a rock! "

As we reached the college.. Ashwin didn't look much good seeing her along with Kathir!

He immediately pulled her to his side and " Babe I am sorry.. Nee naan apdi panen nu ipdi panrathu seri illa" He accused her.

"Iam still mad at you! And now you're accusing me I am cheating! Iam not like you, get lost! " Mullai lost her cool.

Before that Kathir stepped in front of her and " Is there any problem here"

"Ama daaa nee than da problem! What the heck you're stalking my girlfriend"

"Ashwin stop! He's my bodyguard! " Mullai frowned

Ashwin jumped on Kathir but only to be knocked down by Kathir.

"Guysss!! Please stop" Mullai screamed

"Mulla boyfriend nu naan irukum bothu ethuku bodyguard lam.. Naan unna protect pana matena" Ashwin questions at the same time a spider landed on his shoulder and he started screaming and ran away.

"Haaa.. Ivan enna protect panranam... Lossu! " Mullai sulked

Then they stepped into the hallway and literally all women were drooling over Kathir

"Heyy, look at him.. I feel like I wanna bury in his chest" Said one of the girl

"I wanna him be the father of kid.. Drop dead he was handsome" Said other..

Mullai was furious, when they reached the library Venba, Mullai's friend was already waiting for her with Mullai's favorite coffee..

When Venba handed the coffee to Mullai, Kathir grabbed it and tasted it and spelled "Not poisoned" Making Mullai furious

" Kathir she's my friend.. Ava epdi enaku poison pannuva" Mullai stood Venba's side

"Just doing my job mam" Kathir replied Curt

Venba dragged Mullai to the corner and started whispering "Mulla... Unaku intha bodyguards nala oru second kuda privacy illa and see he's looking like a demon.. Please get rid of him ASAP"

"Venba, it's just his first day.. Let's see how he's working" Mullai calmed

But Mullai thought what venba said was right, Kathir always kept on following her even to the restroom.. Mullai complained about him to her parents but to her shock , they encouraged, she was furious.

One day she was walking past the hallway, suddenly she saw Ashwin making out with some girl! Holy moly!

"Ashwin! That's it we are done!" Mullai screamed and left the place.. She doesn't feel bad cuz she knew that she had just an infatuation towards Ashwin and nothing much more.

Kathir was going insane, interrupting Mullai in middle of her performance and not leaving her side even a single second.

Venba came up to Mullai with a plan "Mulla test his patience, make him annoy, avane nee venam nu velai resign panitu poiduvan.. Try pani paaru. "

To be continued!

Hope you guys remember me.. Ipo than phone vanginen.. So I'll be regular there! Next part will be updated based on the number of votes! 💗.