<part two>

Mullai started working on Venba's plan.

One mid night she waked him up and asked "Kathir enaku Starbucks ponum.. Naan poitu varata"

"Illa mam.. Naan poren neenga enna venum nu sollunga" Kathir asked

With a creepy smile she said "oru strawberry milkshake, athula strawberry cream should be on the top, romba athingama iruka kudathu romba kamiyavum iruka kudathu, sugar normal ah irukanum.. It should be thick and creamy" She said like she was set in a 2x mode, she was sure Kathir wouldn't make it up.

After half an hour Kathir came back to her room with the strawberry milkshake with the perfect consistency she asked making her gasp.

"Than.. Ermmm.. Thanks Kathir" She was surprised

"My pleasure mam" Kathir said

One day she dragged Kathir to the mall for shopping, she asked Kathir to carry all her bags, but " Mam my duty was only to protect you not to carry your bags"

"Do what I say, otherwise I'll not come with you" She glared

Kathir carried all of her bags, Mullai was giggling silently at him.

Mullai tricked Kathir and escaped out of the mall without him.

Mullai went to an orphanage that she visits frequently and gifted the clothes that she bought for the kids there!

Then she went for a party that venba invited her for. What she saw made her eyes go round like a saucers. Kathir!! Omg!!

She totally ignored him and a fan of her pleaded her to dance with him. Before she could clasp his hands with hers Kathir knocked off!

"No mam you shouldn't it's not safe dancing with some strangers"

"Ugh! Damn God nee yen ipdi iruka! He's my fan pchh unnoda.. Apona you can dance with me right?? Wait I'll dance with my friend" Saying this she started moving towards John a friend of her.

Before that Kathir pulled her by waist and both started dancing by slow moves. It was romantic she thought. His rough arm around her milky and slender waist and their hand clasping together and he looking into her pupil!

"Pudichiruku" She said smiling  at him, looking into his deep eyes.

"Huh.. Thanks mam" He replied

"Mullai.. Call me by name" Mullai said and Kathir obliged to it

"Mullai" He took her name softly in between his lips as it was soft as flower.

They both lost in their eyes and leaned in for a kiss........

Kathir moved  like he got an electric shock from Mullai sensing the closeness.

"Mulla.. Polam... Its getting late" He said compromising the awkward situation making Mullai go ughhh

"Fine polam Kathir" She obliged

When they reached home, Mullai found a box in her room and when she opened it a dozen of rats jumped inside from it making her scream like her. Kathir shued them away but for real Mullai was scared