Hey Fellow Warrior!

One morning a week after Sterblumenis was almost fully destroyed, Daiki cleans his sword with a damp cloth he hid inside his left boot. “This planet doesn’t deserve to be banjaxed for entertainment. It’s just downright wrong.” He corroborated quietly as he continues to clean his sword. “I mean it’s just a planet where innocent people—well, innocent creatures live. Some even need to live to take care of another wellbeing if the wellbeing itself is poor and of need for others’ help.” He continued while wiping off the dirt off his sword with the slightly brownish, white cloth. As he was done cleaning, he touched the pointy end of his huge sword and slowly slid his broad, muscular left hand which was covered by his silver-and-bronze metal gloves. He stopped sliding his left hand and rubbed a part of the sword with his left thumb. He indicated, “Hm, not so sharp.” as he stopped rubbing it. Despite needing the sword to be much sharper, he shrugged the problem off and went to find the beasts. A few hours after killing at least 25 beasts in one day, he was full of sweat and was also fully covered in blood. “I could use a little protein.” He slightly chortled and was obviously being sarcastic to what he just said. Though, he wasn’t being sarcastic about being hungry. I mean, who else wouldn’t be hungry after slaughtering 25 evil beings for 1 day? Anyway, he went out again to find something to eat. He didn’t mind about how dirty he looked or smelly he smelt, he just wants to live. Though a few minutes later, he decided to wash himself anyway. While finding for food, he bumped into a girl and both backed away from each other. “Hey! You should be careful to where you’re going.” He barked and pointed his right index finger at the girl. “Well, I’m sorry that I didn’t see you, I was trying to find food but still can’t somehow find anything.” The girl snarled at him, though trying to tone her anger down. Daiki didn’t give out a response due to the fact that he was staring at the girl somewhere. He was amazed by the girl’s sparkling, violet eyes which he thought to be like the rare benitoite glowing in the dark. He doesn’t understand why he feels this way—he just seems to be fascinated over how her eyes looked like a gemstone. “Hey, give out a damn response. What are you even distracted at?” the girl thundered at Daiki and crossed her arms after doing so. “Sorry, sorry. I had something inside my mind that distracted me.” He apologized in a nervous matter as he twiddled his huge fingers which made some noises due to them covered in metal. “Very well then. I’m Seraphine Fortier.” The girl interjected as she puts her right hand to her chest. “I’m.. Daiki, Daiki König.” He interjected back at her while slightly scratching his nape. “Knowing that both of us are finding for food, would you mind if you come along with me to find some, connerie virile?” Seraphine remarked while trying to look tough in front of him. “Oh! Um, I don’t mind. Let’s go.” Daiki shrieked and followed Seraphine along the way. As they were finding food, it was getting dark and cloudy. “Oh no, we don’t even have any light! How are we supposed to find food easier?” Daiki gulped and placed his right hand onto Seraphine’s left shoulder. While saying that he's scared in a joking matter, he actually started feeling scared and went closer to Seraphine. “Oh come on, man up. You’re much bigger than me yet you’re so afraid of the dark.” She complained as she lit up a blue flame from her right palm. “Wait, you do Azur-Pyrokinesis?” he asked as he even intended to touch the flame. “Yeah, but who the hell didn’t teach you how not to touch fire?” she retorted. “Sorry, sorry.” Said by Daiki as he continued to stay silent walking along with Seraphine. Hours later, they still couldn’t find anything. Though, they did hear someone running—running towards them. Daiki brought out his sword and Seraphine prepared to punch. However, the person ended up bumping the two quite hard. “Ow!” the person shouted as they scratched their head. Seraphine lit up another flame from her right palm to see who it was. “Oh, sorry for bumping into you, ma’am.” She apologized and slightly bowed her head down. “Sorry ma’am, but I’m a man.” The person corrected Seraphine. “A man? May I see what you look like behind the mask just to make sure?” Daiki inquired as he looked up to the man. The man then took off his mask and hid it somewhere behind him. Daiki was shocked to see the man without his mask. He stared at the man’s eyes as if they were like green jade gemstones enlightening his light’s absence. “What is he doing?” the man questioned and was weirded out. “Don’t mind that, he did the same thing to me.” Seraphine imparted and rolled her eyes at him. “I overheard your conversation with that boy and thought it was kind enough of me to share my food to you guys.” The man grinned and gave his basket of food to Seraphine and Daiki. “Oh, thank you so much! Though, what about you? You collected this food all by yourself and just gave it away. You need yourself some food too.” She fretted while receiving the basket. “Oh, no need to worry dear. I have a few more snacks for myself. You and that little brunette boy can have the basket I gave you.” The man rejoiced with a sweet, undertone manner as he picked out some bread from his tool box and ate it along with the two. While they were eating altogether, Seraphine decided to ask, “What’s your name?” to the man. He responded, “I’m Ambrose Ditka, what about you guys?” with the question at the end. “I’m Seraphine Fortier while this dude is Daiki König. We also bumped into each other and we just met a few hours ago; 4:44 in the afternoon.” She informed while eating the raw, soft, mushroom. Ambrose and Seraphine had a little 40-minute conversation while eating until they noticed how Daiki wasn’t saying anything. “Daiki, what’s the problem? Why aren’t you joining our conversation?” Ambrose questioned as he pats his right hand onto Daiki’s left shoulder. “Oh, Oh! T-that’s nothing.” Daiki stuttered with a red face as he continued eating an apple. “Hey, you just became more red than that apple itself!” Seraphine teased as Ambrose giggled along. “Wait, what?” Daiki went confused as when he saw his face on Seraphine’s chest plate, he noticed how red his face was and hid his face behind the basket, full of embarrassment. After eating, they have to find somewhere to sleep. “It was nice to meet you all, though I’ll have to go and find more food tomorrow.” Ambrose smiled and was about to leave, but Daiki pulled Ambrose’s right arm before he went away. “Please don’t go, we want you to come along with us.” Daiki lamented as he was holding Ambrose’s arm tighter. “Well, you guys wouldn’t be still living if I wasn’t around anyway, so I guess it’s best for me to stay.” Ambrose crooned and slowly held Daiki’s right hand with his much more muscular and much more broad left hand. Seraphine went confused to why Ambrose held Daiki’s hand, but she just assumes that it’s a ‘boy thing’ that she, a woman, wouldn’t understand. They continued finding a nice place to sleep and found a small, empty cave. They ended up being in the cave altogether and slept together.