Goblet of Fire

'The champions will be chosen by an impartial selector: the Goblet of Fire. Anybody wishing to submit themselves as champion must write their name and school clearly upon a slip of parchment and drop it into the goblet, aspiring champions have twenty-four hours in which to put their names forward. Tomorrow night, Hallowe'en, the goblet will return the names of the three it has judged most worthy to represent their schools. The goblet will be placed in the entrance hall tonight, where it will be freely accessible to all those wishing to compete'. Albus tomd the students and staff.

Juni groaned. She hated he triwizard tournament. She had competed in it. She had won. But that was the last year they had done it. She had so much rage and pain coursing through her and she used the pain, the pain of losing James and Harry and Lily, then losing Sirius to askaban. She was viscious. But that's what you need in these competions, skill, and just crazy enough to put your name in the goblet.

'Finally, I wish to impress upon any of you wishing to compete that this tournament is not to be entered into lightly. Once a champion has been selected by the Goblet of Fire, he or she is obliged to see the tournament through to the end. The placing of your name in the goblet constitutes a binding, magical contract. There can be no change of heart once you have become a champion. Please be very sure, therefore, that you are wholeheartedly prepared to play before you drop your name into the goblet. Now, I think it is time for bed. Good night to you all.'

****

'Muggle Olympics may have up to 300 events, but the Triwizard Tournament only had three tasks... and they were quite enough. The rules were simple: each school was represented by a champion, chosen by the Goblet of Fire. The champions took part in three punishing tasks to win the Triwizard Cup, one thousand Galleons, eternal glory and probably eternal bruises.' Juni informed her class. 'The revival of the tournament was made 'safer'-' juni quoted, it was not safe, it was always going to be bloody and cruel. '-by the addition of an age limit: only students aged 17 and over can apply.'

Juni informed her class as it was all they could talk about since it was announced that the durmstrangs and the beauxbatons would be joining them juni didnt think highly of either school beauxbatons were ribbon twirling prissy little princesses and the durmsteangs were cavemen barbaric and tough and men of a few words mainly grunts . but the hogarts students were enthralled by them, the boys falling all over themselves for the beauxbaton bitches while the girls were flipping their hair and batting their eye lashes more than usual.

'Come on now back to work' juni declared setting up a scrimmage for them seeing as her fourth years enjoyed it so much. 'fucking hell.' Juni muttered seeing the blues and browns of the two new schools joining her class. 'whats the meaning of this?' she forced a smile on her face.

'they will be joining all classes here since the tirwizard tournament is to take place at hogarts over the coming months.' Minnie told her leaving her a handful of students. She nodded to them.

'get your brooms and lets get up there. we are playing a practice game today... a scrimmage.' She looked to Viktor Krum. She had seen him play before. He was good. Really good.

Juni watched being the referee making calls but her eyes wandered to Krum, whenever she looked to him though his eyes were already on her. she forced herself to look away. he was a replica of his older brother. She had been in the triwizard tournament with Camden Krum from drumstrang and Penelope Featherington from the beauxbatons. Camden was killed. Penelope had a mental break down. Juni won but she was already screwed up. She was already broken and that competition didn't break her more, it solidified her vengeance.

Viktor blames juni for his brothers death just as the Featherinton family blamed Juni for their daughters mental status. Juni was glad they got rid of the competition but here they were not even ten years later starting it up again. Idiots. Junis eyes drifted back to Viktor. He glared at her before flying around her and towards the hoop. She sucked in a breath. She needed a drink. Why did she think she could do this? The past month had been fine. She didn't want to drink she was relaxed and ahppy. But now with the bitches and cavemen, with Krum and little Featheringtons running around Hogwarts... she was completely and totally fucked.

Juni stared at her drink. She didn't know why she ordered it. She promised severus and Sirius and remus she wouldn't but she sat down and when the bartender asked what she wanted she ordered a whiskey. The man didn't ask if she wanted something. He asked what she wanted. Not if she actually needed it. No Ifs only what do you want and she wanted it. She wanted to taste it on her tongue. But she couldn't. she was doing so good and severus would be so disappointed in her. she pushed the drink away and walked out. The trizwidard tornement brought back bad memeories. This tournament was going to get someone killed, she just kenw it.