Reunited At Last!!

C-Cosmo?!? Tails asked thinking he was crazy to see her right in front of him....

.....and she was beautiful....

and she was beautiful

Hello Tails. She smiled I'm glad that I can finally see you again.

Tails ran up to her

M-me too Tails said crying a little....seriously you don't know how much I missed you....I thought I would never get to see you again!!

It's ok Tails....I will now be able to be with you now! Please don't cry....

I'm not crying Tails said while wiping his tears....these are Tears of happiness. He said smiling relieved to see his girlfriend he thought he would never see again....it was a dream come true....

I'm proud of you Tails....Cosmo started because of you and your friends the Meterax is gone....and now....what's better? I no longer have to be dead...

C-Cosmo....you knew we were traveling back in time?!?

Well....yes I've been watching over you guys since my death....didn't you hear what I said to sonic?

"Tell Tails to look to the stars...and to the sky....that's where I'll be."

Oh......I hope your not mad at me Cosmo....I bet your family is probably hating us for....changing the past....

Mad?? Tails I'm not mad!! I'm actually very happy....and so is my family you helped create another future for me and the seedrian family....now I'm alive...and with you....we can finally rebuild the life of my family that the Meterax tried to destroy

....Tails realized what she meant and blushed madly

Tails your all red!! Cosmo giggled

Ehhh?!? Well uhh that's just weird to hear all of the sudden...

Sorry....I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable Tails but I meant it....I meant every part of it I'm proud of you...my family is very happy for what you sonic and Knuckles did

Well....Sonic and Knuckles deserve the credit...I didn't really do much Tails said sitting down in the middle of this strange white void room

But Cosmo sat down next to him. Your wrong tails you did so much....when I died you never forgot me, you never gave up hope on seeing me again....and what's more?

You created a machine to travel back in time to prevent my death....you helped Sonic and Knuckles even achieve what they did!! Even if barely anyone else really sees it....

Your a great brave hero Tails....when we first met you took me in helped me cared for me....and even tried to protect me with everything you had and you never gave up on me

Because of all that your the best Tails...

Cosmo touched Tails face....I love you...Tails.

Cosmo?!? Huh...!!

Tails couldn't believe it.....Cosmo was back....and she was proud of him....and she still loved him....and she was...KISSING HIM?!?!!

He felt it....it was so nice....so warm....he wished this would never end.....

But of course they needed to breathe so they both let go eventually...

That was nice Tails....I've always wanted to do that for real....I mean we did sorta kiss when I died...but that didn't really count....

Yeah.....

Tails your turning red again! Cosmo giggled

Tails noticed he was still blushing madly and was embarrassed um...yeah heheh....I just wasn't expecting that....

Well I really do love you Tails....I'm so happy that I'll be able to see you again.

Me too.....

Tails however suddenly felt his head hurting...

H-hey Cosmo what's happening?!? Tails asked scared a little...

Unfortunately this is all a Dream Tails....Cosmo said you are waking up...

No....does this mean I won't ever see you again?!? Tails cried

Don't worry Tails Cosmo said this may be a dream but what you did won't change....I will see you when you wake up.....

Tails suddenly felt better about this...

But I can't really explain it well but...I won't remember what you've done by traveling to the past but remember....I love you....and I am really proud of you!

Then Tails immediately hugged Cosmo.

I'm so happy to finally see you again Cosmo....I love you!!

Cosmo smiled and right before disappearing said

"I love you too Tails"

Then Tails woke up

!!

He saw that he was in his bed....and Cosmo was sleeping soundly right next to him.

That was nice....this all was nice....thank you sonic....for telling me about this plan....I'm so happy....

Then Tails went back to sleep since it was 5 am

I think I'm going to have the best sleep of my life here....

That's all for this chapter hope you enjoyed!! Please comment what you thought on each part!! It would really mean a lot to me!!