07

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❞

the cats were proud.

kayden may or may not have let a chuckle slip out of his mouth when snipe had no other choice but to kneel, lest he risk losing his job as a teacher.

jisoo, harboring a penchant for being heartless when deemed necessary, entertained the idea of stripping him of his position as a pro-hero in their modern society but decided to hold back, at least for the time being.

the other teachers were promptly dismissed upon nezu's request, leaving only aizawa since he would be directly involved in jisoo's school matters as her prospective homeroom teacher, pending her acceptance.

seated across from nezu, the principal of ua, jisoo learned the name of the hero school. while it seemed peculiar to the awakeners, who had their own academy for those with powers, they refrained from commenting on ua. principal nezu wore a smile that left little room for refusal.

"considering your impressive abilities, we would be delighted to welcome you as a student," nezu expressed his enthusiasm.

jisoo, pondering her options, felt the cats nudging her arm as if they had an urgent point to convey.

"i'll accept," she began, noting nezu's sigh of relief. "but there's one condition."

the principal tensed again, not anticipating another condition after the previous tension-filled encounter.

"it pains me to say this," jisoo continued, a hint of embarrassment in her expression. "i don't have any money or a place to live."

nezu was taken aback. the condition seemed surprisingly modest compared to his expectations. jisoo, however, cleared her throat, determined to shed any embarrassment.