Chapter 8

A/N: Read previous chapter if you missed the flow.

Sid's room,

Monami: Sid !! What's wrong with you?!

Sid:Why ? What happened ?

Monami : What happened?! I should ask that !!

Sid:Arey yaar baat kya hai ... batao !!

Monami: About your behaviour towards sanju ..

Sid:Haa....mera behaviour? Mein ne kya kiya?

Monami: Why are being so cold with her ?!

Sid: Nothing like that....I'm...I'm being normal..

Monami:Dikh raha hai ki tu kitna normal ho uske saath.....sid mujhe pata nahi tum dono ki beech kya hua but whatever it is I can see in her eyes that she is genuinely not liking it ..bcoz she has feelings ...woh bahar nahi dikathi ...she acts cold and  as if she doesn't care but she cares ...the thing is she just avoids her feelings and to cover it she acts rude or gets angry.

Sid: What she is not liking and what feeling ?! Kya baat kar rahi ho?! What do u want to say monu ?!

Monami:She isn't liking your attitude towards her ....and she has feelings for you ...woh bas...

Sid: Oh no !! Nothing like that bro....kuch nahi hai !! She is having feelings for me ?! What a joke ?! Mujhe na clarity agayi ki woh ladki mujhse pyaar nahi karthi....mujhe nahi kisiko bhi nahi karegi ...

Monami : Will u give up then ?! Don't you love her ?! You remember you said me tha  you will change her opinion with your love and patience..

Sid: Haa kaha tha !! Per ab mujhe koyi intrest nahi hai uss mein ?!

Monami:Yeh tum nahi ...tumhari gussa bol rahi hai....but I know you are still  interested in her and you love her.

Sid:No !! Mujhe uss ladki se koyi lena dena nahi hai jo  bina kuch jane mere character ko galat kaha ?!

Monami: Kya ?! Sid please bolo ki kya hua us din picnic mein jab mein nahi thi ?!

Sid:Hummm..soo..

Sid told about his argument with sanju during picnic .

Sid:Ab bol galti kis ki hai ?

Monami: I know sanju is wrong at that point but galti toh sabse hoti right ?!

Sid: Kehna kya chahti ho?

Monami:Give her one chance ....

Sid:Bro !! I'm not interested in her right now!! I have many things to deal with !! I don't have time to run after her and prove myself everytime !!

Monami:So what u will do ?

Sid:I'll take a break !!

Monami: Matlab ?!

Sid: I need some time to settle down things with her .....I'll do that later ...bcoz more than sorting things with her I have....I mean we have many other works to do ...

Monami: Ok !! Your wish ....I wont force u...but bro don't give up easily ..u will regret later..

Sid: No !! I'm not giving up...just taking a break ....but haa I won't reconcile with her until she herself comes and say sorry to me !!

Monami: Ok .....rest now .....good night..

Sid : Good night bro !!

They hugged eachother and monu left from there.

######

Monami was walking back to her room and was busy with her phone .....without seeing she collided into someone ....she was about to fall about two giant arms held her , stopping her from falling down.

She opened her eyes and looked at the person . It was Karan .

They were staring into eachother's eyes .

Faizi and sanju who came behind Karan just stood there .

Sanju was seeing here and there . Faizi was looking at them waiting for them to come into their senses .As they were not coming into their senses he coughed out loud .

Monami was the first one to come out of the ongoing staring session.

Monu made herself free from his grip.

Karan: Woh..I'm sorry..

Monami :It's ok !!

Karan: Are you fine ?

Monami:Yaa I'm !! Hmm...waise tum log kya kar rahe ho yaha ?!

Faizi:Woh we just wanted have some coffee...toh canteen ja rahe the..

Monami : Oh ok !! But jaldi finish karke sojana... tomorrow you have lots of things to do ..

Sanju : Kal kya hai ?

Monami : Test hai tumlogon keliye ...be ready !!

Sanju:Test ?! Kaisi test ?!

Monami :Sid tumlogon ka test lega kal ..

Karan: Lekin kyun ?

Monami:Sid..,I mean MAJOR SHAURYA apna training start karne se pehle sare trainers ki test leta hai ....just to see their capabilities ....usko lagta hai ki  trainers best  hona chahiye in every way both mentally and physically ....agar kuch kami hai toh woh kya cadets ko training kar payenge ?!

Faizi:Acha toh test kya hoga ?!

Monami:Physical and mental test dono rahenge ....like boxing,shooting, planning,etc

Faizi:Oh...so pass hua toh kya hoga and fail hua toh kya hoga ?

Monami:Zyada kuch nahi ...pass hua toh appreciate karega and fail hua woh khud tumhe personally training dega to make you the best !!

They all stood there listening to her silently.

Monami:Ok now go ...will see you tomorrow during traini....sorry test ...be prepared for tomorrow and give your best ....sid ke exam mein pass hona Ithna aasan nahi hai !!

Sanju:Tum humein dara rahe ho?

Monami:No !! Mein toh bas bata rahi hoon !!

Sanju:Hum toh zaroor pass honge !

Sanju and Monami remembered something from the past

This 👇

Sanju kept thinking how the situation changed and monu just smiled in herself

Monami : Anyway will see you tomorrow .All the best !!

She left from there.

Faizi: Yaar !! Kya test hoga !!

Karan:Jo bhi hoga humein ready rehna hoga !! We can do it !!

Faizi /Sanju : Yes / Yes sirji !!

They left from there to canteen.

So guys here is the next chapter ...tell me how is it !!

Ignore grammatical mistakes

Please do vote and comment

Love ❤️
Co-ziddidil

STAY SAFE .STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY.