chp4

I was in my lab ignoring anything outside as I was looking at two DNA's I was thinking to add to my arsenal when I suddenly smelled seafood. "Pamala did they waste the money on seafood?" Then I saw king shark as I waved. "Oh hey nanaue." He waved back as he started working with their nemesis website search.

Few hours later I was shocked when Pamala wanted me to keep Harleen safe and that crazy girl stole the batmobile with spliced Batman voices when someone came in and I saw it was batman's sidekick Robin as I held him up. "Hey let me go you Batman copycat!" I sighed. "Batman allows you to play hero, what a way to endanger children."

"I can handle myself, I was raised by an elite group of assassin's from birth." I growled. "Yep this kid is definitely raised incorrectly."

I then put him tied up as I gave him some advice. "Until you are 18 you are to stay home and stop playing hero kid, your not capable of being a hero when most of batman's villains would baisicaly murder you and won't give you a time out. So be glad I have more humanity than Batman to care about your safety."

As I left I feel as if I need to get a lawyer decree.

Later it turns out Robin wouldn't listen as I rubbed my eyes and just returned to working on a new experiment.

Suddenly my senses picked up something as I had to drop my foot down.

"No, no, nononono, you are NOT Fucking with Lois Lane trust me I tried using her to get superman's blood and it ended so badly I nearly died by that psychopath and he will turn you all to puddles!"

Later Harleen went as I sighed wondering why she's going so far to putting her life in danger, wait I'm not getting those fucking feelings back am I?

Suddenly Harleen said something messed up as I had to stop her. "Woah there she-clown Batman is already having problems with having a robin die I don't think we should go that far, also I am so close to already finishing lawyering so could you hold it for a bit?"

Later I was helping king shark get in a tank. "Don't worry king we'll make sure no blood gets in, plus I'm sure Robin would bleed cause if anything happens I'll come stop you." He looks at me worried. "You sure?" I nodded. "I baisicaly know everything to calm a shark and knock a person out just by poking certain nerves on your chest like a computer being turned off."

Soon the kid got revealed when a familiar smell hits me as I panicked. "Oh shit, GET THE KID OUT!!!" Suddenly the blood hits the water making king go into a frenzy as I dashed at him getting Robin out and charging at king as I quickly hit him in his nerves then set him upside down still moving in water as his frenzy mode begins to fade.

Suddenly bats came started fighting Harley as I sighed knowing what I had to do so I dashed at bats punching him away. "Sorry bats but you ain't taking her today." Soon Pamala joined in and now it was three on one when I accidentally made Harley and ivy land on me as I heard everyone saw that making me angry as I dashed at bats and kicked him where the bats make love.

After we escaped I was in my labe almost finished when I heard about eviction as I had one thought.

"Fuck."