CHAPTER 6

All the spies planted around the Crown Prince were kicked out. Ancia had fired a large number of senior servants and courtiers. The Duke of Cassil and his half-brother Frank were furious, but Richard smiled inwardly.

Not only was the spy they had planted kicked out, but all his father's spies had disappeared. The result was a success. The maid who had been aiding Blake was a good card, but he had an even better card left. It was 'Ancia' who became the Crown Princess.

Ancia liked Richard. He had seen her glancing at him every now and then. Ancia was a little girl who longed for familial love, so coaxing her was a piece of cake. When Ancia heard she would be married off to the Crown Prince, she attempted suicide out of desperation. Lamentably, she managed to survive and would have to live the rest of her hellish life with the monstrous Crown Prince.

Seducing a little girl who was in loneliness and despair was a simple task. If he could make the Crown Princess his puppet, it would be more effective than planting ten spies. Richard smiled lightly and headed to the Crown Prince's palace.

"Ancia, you're nice, so you understand my heart, right? You like me."

Was there anything else that was as easy as winning the heart of a girl starved for affection?

Richard put on a sad expression on the surface while he laughed at Ancia inwardly, but for the first time, his prediction was off. Ancia's gaze towards Richard was full of irritation instead.

Richard was shocked.

Had she always looked that pretty?

In fact, she had always been pretty. Diana's bright refreshing beauty at an early age was quite famous in social circles, but in fact, Ancia's features were much more prominent than her, making her appear more beautiful.

However, her timid personality and longing for affection was obvious on her face, and it made her appear miserable, seeming like a jewel that lost its light.

But now she looked like a completely different person. With her beautiful appearance and imposing dignity, she was not just a ten-year-old girl, but the perfect 'Crown Princess'.

Richard thought she was just one of the many women who liked him. He thought she was a stupid girl who became a princess so would be a little more useful.

"Ancia, are you still angry?"

Richard somehow became impatient and took Ancia's hand, but soon, someone seized his hand. It was Blake, the Crown Prince.

'How dare you touch me when you're just a monster?'

Richard did not believe the rumors that the heir of the curse would transmit their curse to others, but he did not intend to be close to a cursed monster with no value. Richard angrily tried to strike Blake's hand, but at that moment, a powerful force spewed out of Blake's body. Mana burst out from his hand, as if it was ready to pierce Richard's body.

"Get lost."

As soon as Blake let go of his hand, Richard hurried out of the palace. After returning to the mansion, he looked at his hand.

It had been one hour since he left the palace, but his hands still hadn't stopped shaking. What happened? How could a cursed monster wield such a powerful force?

What did the Emperor do? Although the Emperor pretended to ignore the Crown Prince, he knew that the Emperor was trying his hardest to lift his son's curse.

He may have found a way. Richard shook his head. That can't be it...

Emperor Tenstheon left for the Valley of Chaos to seal the gate of darkness. Even if he wanted to release his son's curse, he didn't have time for it.