Prologue

Chifuyu had asked Baji before if he was willing to be a doctor. Baji glared at him and said that he doesn't like seeng sick people claiming that it disgusts him.

Now it makes sense on how Baji would be so worried about an executive being sick but can't visit them because he feels disgusted seeing a sick person.

Chifuyu was supposed to hang out with Baji today but Baji cancelled their plans and hanged out with Kazutora instead. That had been happening to them ever since Kazutora came back which is a month ago which breaks Chifuyu's heart.

Chifuyu has a huge crush on Baji but no one, not even a single soul can reach through his lies unless your a psychologist like his mom. Chifuyu is a great liar that's why only his mom can figure him out because his mom works as a psychologists.

Chifuyu is somehow greatful for being a good liar. Chifuyu won't lie, he definitely feels jealous he understands that they need to catch up but it's been months, he's not even allowed to join.

So here he is thirdwheeling on Takemichi and Hina's date. Chifuyu adores this couple but he's not in the mood.

Chifuyu noticed that it was raining and he smirked.

"Ah, I forgot to bring my umbrella..." - Hina

"Oh... me too..." - Takemichi

"I have an umbrella! You can two share!" - Chifuyu

"How about you?" - Hina

"Don't worry! I got to go home now!" - Chifuyu

And that's where Chifuyu's 'good' idea came.

A friend of mine wants to be a psychologist so I made it Chifuyu's mom's job hehe, I think they're cool!

272 words!!