Sick #3: Headache

Chifuyu played video games for this having a headache is such a big pain. He couldn't handle it crying on the pillow, he did it to himself but it hurts.

The loud bang of his dorm room caught him offguard making his headache worse. His vision gets blurry and he stared at the person finally figuring out that it was Kazutora.

"Chill dude... I have a headache..." - Chifuyu

Kazutora didn't say something leaving the room, Chifuyu was confused but lay down crying from the pain. Kazutora came back on the room hands occupied by a tablet of pill and a glass of water.

"Drink this." - Kazutora

Chifuyu is too busy crying from the pain to be pety at the person he's jealous at.

When Chifuyu emptied the glass of water was when Kazutora spoke up.

"You should really stop making yourself sick. It can come with different consequences you know?" - Kazutora

He can't believe someone other than his mom figured him out, Chifuyu calmed down knowing there's no other way out. He just lay down not putting up a fight and admitting Kazutora's accusation. Kazutora smiles at him.

"You don't need to be jealous of me. He's all yours." - Kazutora

"Ha?" - Chifuyu

"You'll figure out but please sleep for now." - Kazutora

Chifuyu obliged sleeping though it did took a long time for him to do so.

*
*
*
*
Chifuyu woke up and Kazutora wasn't anywhere near his house. He just grabbed a glass of water and drinks it, he found a candy on a shelf and ate everything on the whole jar. He did admit that he makes himself sick but it doesn't mean he's going to stop doing it.

Afterall... who would listen to the person they're jealous at?

Chifuyu drank soda and went to his room to sleep, maybe the reason why Chifuyu is so emergized and can't sleep is because 3 people have been making him sleep. If Chifuyu didn't knew better he would've thought it's already a few months.

Sweet dreams but painful morning.

336 words.