Authors Note

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading this book!!! It means the world to me! Narnia has been my safe space since high school, it's been my place to relax and unwind! Please tell me what you think and then head onto my next book!

Order of my Narnia books..
(Things will be added as I continue this series!)
1. The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe
2. Prince Caspian: The Adventure Begins
3. The Voyage of The Dawn Treader: The Adventure Continues
4. Finding Caspian

Now, a few facts about me!

As if right now I am engaged! Im getting married to my best friend August 26th of 2022!

(This is us!)

I have loved Narnia since I was a little girl, my 5th grade teacher read The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe in school and I fell in love with it. However, I did take a break from it but I rediscovered the series when I saw Prince Caspian air on TV. When I rewatched Prince Caspian, that was it for me lol. Ever since, I've been writing fan fics and making edits for the series!

I do have a narnia account as well as a writing account...

(Names below if you wanna follow!!)

Pevensies_fight_evil
Gifted_Author

I post updates on all my books on there, plus edits!

If you wanna follow me on Patreon, I try and post new chapters a week earlier! If you want the link, it's in my bio!

I would also like to credit these three people for giving me my writing drive back!

NaturallyNarnian
thecallofnarnia
kimburgesss

Follow them! There books are amazing!

Last thing...my personal Instagram is classic_chrissy06 and here is a picture of me!

my personal Instagram is classic_chrissy06 and here is a picture of me!

(Yes, I have the Rhidon lol.)

With that being said, thank you for all the reads! I do have other books that are Narnia related that you make like!

EdmundxReader Unexpected
Narnia The Golden Age: The Curse of The Hag

I plan on doing more series especially with NaturallyNarnian thecallofnarnia

Again, head over there and read! For now, fair well!

A new Adventure begins!

Remember this always...Aslan knows what he's doing!

____________