10

Brooklyn was sitting by the window looking at a picture of her daughter she wanted her back she noticed that someone was walking towards her and she turn around to see it was a klaus

Brooklyn: what the hell do you want klaus (says not looking at him)

Klaus: we need to talk about our daughter Brooklyn (says)

Brooklyn: she's not your daughter klaus she's mine (says)

Klaus: look I know you despise me but I want to find out more than you do (says)

Brooklyn: just a few months ago you wanted to kill her but now that you know that she is also your daughter you want to take up the responsibility to be her father (says and he looks at her) you're pathetic

Klaus: and you're selfish (says and she looks at him) you took the opportunity to raise my child that I was supposed to raise with another woman all because you were jealous cause you couldn't have a child yourself

Brooklyn: if you wanna blame someone blame the New Orleans witches for placing hope inside of me they chose me to raise her they chose me to give her a better life more than you could've ever given her, the only thing you could've given her was enemies a run for her life, sacrifices, so don't you go over here and lecture me what I did wrong (says) now if you excuse me I have a daughter I need to find and you better stay out of my way or things will get ugly (says and leaves)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the gang in the other room, Josie walk towards MG Who had some type of emotion on his face

Josie: you ok (ask)

Mg: I don't know I feel like it's my fault for ever telling Hope about Lizzie and Rafael and because of it she got taken because of me (says)

Josie: hey she would've known the truth anyway it was better if we told her right away when we found out (says)

Mg: I have always love Lizzie ever since I came to the school now that helps here I feel different

Josie: What do you mean you feel different (ask)

Mg: like I wanna be there for Hope (says) uhh never mind

Josie: are you growing feelings for her MG (ask)

Mg: is it that obvious, Lizzie already lost my interest and hope is just something else (says and smiles)

Josie: well maybe when you find her you'll tell her how you feel when the time is right of course (says and he nods)

In Oklahoma hope was running through town, She tried to hide somewhere long enough for her to cast a spell to get help but before she could do that mateo ended up in front of her once again

Mateo: can't keep doing this help just give me what I want (says)

Hope: You mean what my psychotic grandmother once you just want this for fun(says)

Mateo: true that but come on we can make a perfect team our son can be the most powerful supernatural in the world nothing can stop him

Hope: keep telling yourself that (says) feveret sanguins (says and mateo's blood started to boil he fell down in pain)

Mateo: hope plz (says holding his head)

Hope: no I'm gonna tell you one last time stay the hell away from me (says and cast another spell) phasmatos upulcox (says and lift Mateo up and snap his neck, he fell down to the ground not moving)

Hope took the opportunity to start running again she managed to find an empty house away from Mateo

Hope:(sits down and starts chanting) envía este mensaje desde lejos espero que nuestro mensajero escuche mi llamada, envía este mensaje desde lejos espero que nuestro mensajero escuche mi llamada, envía este mensaje desde lejos espero que nuestro mensajero escuche mi llamada (says and Blue lights started taking off in the sky)
Come on guys

HOPE I know you're in there

Hope started Running but before she could get out the door it was set on fire the whole house was on fire, hope was about to touch the fire when she heard a noise

Mateo: I wouldn't do that if I were you if you touch it you'll turn to Ash immediately (says)

Hope: I think you're forgetting what family I come from (says) o se kwe pe se (says and the fire was gone but they try to cast a spell but nothing) I just limit your power down for a while and Dolore Sanguis (says and Mateo lose blood and desiccated)

Hope took off running again going to hide in a better hiding place meanwhile back in Mystic Falls as everyone was trying to find hope they saw a blue light finally making its way to them

Hayley: what is that (ask)

Brooklyn: I recognize this magic it's Hope's

The blue globe start talking

Mom....anyone if you get this I am in Oklahoma and I don't think I'll be able to hold him off much longer hurry

Josie: who is he (ask)

Brooklyn: it's Mateo (says) we need to get to Oklahoma

Josie: I think it's best if the younger kids go while you guys stay here and face Beatrice (says)

Brooklyn: I don't think so Josie

Faith: Josie is right we got this you guys know Beatrice more than we do we can handle Mateo (says)

Alaric: they're right Brooklyn we stay here and face the real threat while they go and stop Mateo and help hope (says)

Brooklyn: fine but when you finally get rid of him come back ok (says and they nod)

Lizzie: then let's go (says but Josie stopped her)

Josie: I think it's best if me, faith, MG, Landon, Jed and Kaleb go you guys are the reason she left in the first place I don't think it's best if you come (says)

Lizzie: what now (says)

Kaleb: for once Lizzie stop being a bitch and sit this one out you're the reason Hope is out there in the first place all because you decided to sleep with her boyfriend because you were desperate and jealous (says and she looks down)

Josie: Now let's go find hope (says and they all headed off)