CHAPTER TWO: YOURE NOT BULLSHIT STEVE

Liv was drinking coffee while waiting for Billy to finish his "super necessary morning workout" when she realised Max was still asleep. Not bothering to ask Billy Olivia shouted up the stairs.

"Maxine Mayfield! Get your ass out of bed! Right! Now!" She screamed to which Max replied with an unbothered, 'okkk!'.

Liv rolled her eyes before grabbing her school bag off the kitchen table.

"Billy if you're not in the car within the next five minutes I'm taking your car and leaving without you! Same goes for you Max!" She shouted to both her siblings, convinced they'd be the death of her one day.

"Alright! Jeez Livy! Calm it!" Billy shouted back, pulling a nearby shirt over his head, "Come on shithead!" He shouted again, but upstairs to Max this time.

Less than two minutes later the Hargrove boy and both Mayfield sisters were in the car and on the way to school.

"So Max, any new friends?" Olivia asked, looking at her younger sister in the rearview mirror in attempt to make small talk.

"Not really. There's a group of boys that I swear are stalking me though." Max complained.

"They probably just think your cute." Liv teased her, shrugging her shoulders and giggling at Max's pissed off face. "By the way, I'm going to my friend Maya's after school to get ready for some Halloween party she's dragging me to." She saw in the mirror how Max's once pissed off look turned to a worried one. 'I'm sorry' she mouthed to her.

Max got out the car as soon as they pulled into the parking lot. Climbing out the car, walking into school side by side this time. Billy and Liv were complaining about the lessons they had that day and how the girl Billy went out with the other night was a total bitch. Once the first bell went they parted ways, Billy said he'd see her at that party later since his friends were going.

Maya was driving Liv, Robin and Hayley to her house to get ready for the party. "So, I'm thinking we do wizard of oz!" Maya presents the idea to the group, "We're doing it, even if you hate it because I've already brought the outfits." The group laughed.

"Sounds great Maya." Liv smiled at her.

"Yeah, sounds good." Robin quickly agreed.

"I call robot!" Hayley blurted out, to which Robins eyebrows furrowed.

"Why robot?" Robin asked.

"Because it's obvious, Liv will be Dorothy cause of the hair, Robin you'll be scarecrow because your very clearly the dumbest of us all and Maya just gives lion energy. So that leaves robot." Hayley explained.

Robin dramatically gasped, "I'm not the dumbe-" she began before being cut off.

"Yeah." "That makes sense." The other two muttered out.

The group walked into the party, unable to hear themselves think. Maya quickly grabbed onto Liv, dragging her outside towards the keg, where she heard her step - brothers name being chanted as he did the keg.

When he got down he saw Liv and went over to her before going inside to either brag or make out with whoever he could find.

"Hey Livy, nice costume, Dorothy? Right?" He smiled.

"Thanks Bill, who are you supposed to be?" She laughed.

"Myself of course." He laughed along.

"The scariest costume I've seen all night!" She teased to which he replied with a gasp. "I'm only messing Bill, good luck getting through the door, with such a big crowd chanting your name your heads grown so much not sure you'll fit." She laughed making him playfully roll his eyes.